Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Robokill - Full Version for FREE, using WPE Pro

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
nevermind. I started at -004. worked like a charm and i've never used wpe pro or any memory editors before. thanks a ton Maximus.

Old   #17

okay, weird. it's unlocked, says so in the bottom right with my email, but when I click start it opens up RoboKill on their main website and it's unregistered. :s

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurfadurf View Post
okay, weird. it's unlocked, says so in the bottom right with my email, but when I click start it opens up RoboKill on their main website and it's unregistered. :s
Not that hard to understand.. flash creates seperate .sol files (basically "saves") for each different flash object on each different website.. and.. well, your computer isn't the same as , lol.

Just do it again on . Duh :P

Anywho.. I'm done this game, lol.. (as in beat it completely).. kind of expected it to be longer to be honest.. but I suppose I was playing it a bit obsessively. Got all Rare Heavy Pulse Guns and obliterated Mission 10 :P

I need to find something else to do with my time >_>
Old   #19

hmmm... still can't get it to work. I'm following every step line by line. When i go to put in my email address and click "submit" it just doesn't do anything. I've tried refreshing the page but it does the same thing. If i turn off wpe, then i get the message "blah blah unregistered". But if i turn on wpe the submit button doesn't do anything.
Any idea what i'm doing wrong?
Thanks!!!

Old   #20

When i replace the hex, do i start at -004 or 001???
Old   #21

Still works as of 1:40pm Eastern time 11/15/2008.

Tried this yesterday and I couldn't get it, used the revised instructions and a different email address today and it worked fine.

Thanks for the lesson MaXiMiUS!
Old   #22

i Does NOT work for me....
do i have to do something speacial for vista?
can you upload a vid on youtube or something?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

REPLACE: (starting at -004) 35 0D 0A 56 61 6C 69 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ##
replace ## with 00's (make it the same length as your email [FYI: it's perfectly safe to add "too many zeros" if you're lazy])

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastybeer View Post
hmmm... still can't get it to work. I'm following every step line by line. When i go to put in my email address and click "submit" it just doesn't do anything. I've tried refreshing the page but it does the same thing. If i turn off wpe, then i get the message "blah blah unregistered". But if i turn on wpe the submit button doesn't do anything.
Any idea what i'm doing wrong?
Thanks!!!
REPLACE: (starting at -004) 35 0D 0A 56 61 6C 69 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ##
replace ## with 00's (make it the same length as your email [FYI: it's perfectly safe to add "too many zeros" if you're lazy])

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmonkeyboy View Post
When i replace the hex, do i start at -004 or 001???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalMakadonia View Post
i Does NOT work for me....
do i have to do something speacial for vista?
can you upload a vid on youtube or something?
Try harder.

If it doesn't work for you, you're simply neglecting to follow the instructions word-for-word.
Old   #24

how'd you get to level 72? another hack?
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxevol View Post
how'd you get to level 72? another hack?
I got up to level 30 legitimately. Beyond that, I used to edit my Experience.

It takes a bit of searching to find your current Experience (what I did was Scan -> Scan for Unchanged Values (repeat several times) -> Clear a room in Robokill -> Scan for Changed Values (once) -> Scan for Unchanged Values (repeat several times) -> Go back to "Clear a room" and repeat until only 1 value remains)

You can also try slimming down your search results by limiting the values included, ie: "between 2 and 10000" -- this will eliminate a ton of irrelevant data.

Anyways, I'm not planning on writing a Cheat Engine guide. Use your brain! D:

Edit:

Oh, and as far as I can tell, leveling past 72 is impossible. It may be possible to edit your actual LEVEL past 72, though, but as far as I can tell, it's not possible to level past that. Clearing mission 10 completely will give you less than 0.01% experience at level 72.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

any chance you can tell us what email you used, and the hex code that goes along with it? I've tried 3 or 4 different emails. All the "registration screen" does when I hit submit is nothing. Doesn't do a thing. I'm missing something here.
Thanks Maximus.
Old   #27

Quote:
any chance you can tell us what email you used, and the hex code that goes along with it? I've tried 3 or 4 different emails. All the "registration screen" does when I hit submit is nothing. Doesn't do a thing. I'm missing something here.
Thanks Maximus.
Step 6: Use to figure out what your email address is in hex (STRIP ANY TRAILING 00's -- use Pure Bytes mode!)

Do you understand the bold part?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Same here. I start at -004 and fitted the zeros until the string was 50 bytes, same as my email lenght

EDIT oh trailing zeros...
EDIT2 ok registered successfully.Had 2 trailing zeros and also somehow the search byte string didn't copy-paste from the hex site properly, so had to correct it manually
Old   #29

I think so. When i enter in any email address (real or fake) the hex editor comes back with the numbers and letters. But it always ends in 00. When I enter that into wpe I do not use the 00, correct?
Old   #30

Quote:
I think so. When i enter in any email address (real or fake) the hex editor comes back with the numbers and letters. But it always ends in 00. When I enter that into wpe I do not use the 00, correct?

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread