Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

client doesnt match

Discussion on client doesnt match within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
client doesnt match

mhh...i dont know but today i tried to start requiem with milkmans bypass client.
But when i try to log in there comes a message "client doesnt match, please try again later", yesterday it runs perfectly
in the end i dont need the bypass no more, so i copied my system backup over the hacked, but then comes a msg from hackshield that theres a hack. i looked there and it says i have a speedhack and lots more but...i dont activate any kind of it...can anyone help me pls?

sry about my bad english
Old 11/17/2008, 22:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yep, delete the d3d9.dll from the system folder and it will work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I cant bot, sro client doesnt launch ZSZC
09/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey guys, i see its stupid but my sro_client wont launch, i patched media, started proxy, started bot, and i try to launch sro client but it doesnt launch
Client Version not match
03/25/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i have follow the instruction at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/300801-list-all-public-hacks -tools.html to use the winhex to modofy the CSV files. i did create a shortcut "/m_cher" however, when i select the character and login inot the map, system prompt me, version not match.... any ideas?
need HELP !!( ecsro client doesnt work :S )
09/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
every time i open the launcher select ecsro and click start the client is executed then it closes ... can anybody help me with this prob ? PS : it closes before even showing the little box which comes out while loading the client ....
Multi Client doesnt work?
01/22/2009 - Perfect World - 10 Replies
I did that and saved it as elementclient2. The old elementclient i just can run with the launcher. But how can play with 2 clients now. When i open the old one and then the new one it say: Game is currently running. You cant start another process. When i open the new one and then the old one, i just cant start with the client, coz it cant update... PLZ HELP ME.:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
The client version doesnt match.
12/02/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
I'm aware that I'm on the hacks/exploits section and I'll upload what Im talking about but now Im confused....Im using Nebulars bypass.....and I get to log in and when I hit connect....a little message comes up saying this client version does not match so now I ask you all does anyone have something that will emulate rev 1222 instead of 1203? I'm a tad confused Like I promised Im uploading hte files I recieved ( I've compressed them all together and I've added my own read me on...