Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tantra

Discussion on Tantra within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tantra

Hi i startet to play on
Tantra Extreme Server ( Private Server )
and i have some question
give it

-any public hacks,
-speed hack
-one hit hack
-AutoKill

etc for Tantra ?

hope hope ;-D

mfg Boon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>> tantra bot
10/14/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
hi guyz i wanna sell a tantra bot. this bot works in tantra ph and other tantra versions. this bot is like a auto key presser. im seeling it for $20. yes i dont have screen shots cuz i deleted my tantra last month. i wanna sell this bot:1st planning to buy ijji gcoins, 2nd donate in other rf servers. if your intereseted plz add me to your msn or yahoo messenger. hotmail: [email protected] yaho mes: [email protected] PS: this bot wont be patch... believe me!!!!!!!
TANTRA!
04/23/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
hey guys ive been looking for a while and i cant really seem to find any tantra hack that works so i was wondering if any of you guys knew about any and would care to help me out by posting the hack here or you can send it to my email address [email protected] thank you very much
tantra online
07/04/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
aye people i havent played this game in years and i thought now that i know a fair bit about hacking ill try hacking this old game im downloading it atm and im just wondering what addresses i can edit and whether this game has a GG hopefully i can at least be able to speed hack lol :)
Tantra Bot?
04/27/2007 - General Coding - 1 Replies
i am looking for an tntra bot. does anybody nows one and where i can get it?
tantra
03/27/2006 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi ene1 has a tantra cheats? plz post here