Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Hey people! I'm selling PSO items CHEAP!

I have...
Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridges
Red Rings
Rainbows
Empresses
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items from 2008/2009 & beyond...
High Hit Non Rare Charge/Hell/Arrest/Zerk weapons

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview. If you want to see what's left just ask.

I sold alot of stuff already & if you still interested please PM me before everything is gone!!

Old   #92

I remember silk, mint. Just over all one of the most unpleasant little ***** that I ever came across on scht. He's a self-loathing ******* and a complete loser. It makes you wonder why people like him even bother playing a social game like pso, lol.

Old   #93

Well, my accounts were banned. If it was one of you fine people, well... thanks! You gave me less of a reason to waste my life hunting 12 bytes of hex.
It does give me reason to continue supporting hacking though out of sure spite and hatred.
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Well, my accounts were banned. If it was one of you fine people, well... thanks! You gave me less of a reason to waste my life hunting 12 bytes of hex.
It does give me reason to continue supporting hacking though out of sure spite and hatred.
Sage Owl is that you? Peace out kid. Somebody told me what happened to you.

Old   #95

Quote:
good game sage owl. your fault for posting your desktop on schtserv with cheat engine visible.

bro skeeza1, you always have the best gifs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
LMAO all he did was say Lee is a **** which he is and you ******* pathetic nerds attack him. ******* *****.

What a dirty ****** rat. Bunch of ******* here, you wanna hack but you rat out other people.
cry more kid. we already confirmed his identity through other means. we wouldnt have posted if we werent sure. by the way hows your plan to shut schtserv down coming along?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
good game sage owl. your fault for posting your desktop on schtserv with cheat engine visible.

bro skeeza1, you always have the best gifs!

cry more kid. we already confirmed his identity through other means. we wouldnt have posted if we werent sure. by the way hows your plan to shut schtserv down coming along?
You know what... I didn't even think of that . Guess I do have no one else to blame but myself.
Old   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
LMAO all he did was say Lee is a **** which he is and you ******* pathetic nerds attack him. ******* *****.

What a dirty ****** rat. Bunch of ******* here, you wanna hack but you rat out other people.
Well look what crawled out of the sewers again.

It looks to me that no one here is ratting anyone out. It's just everyone seems to have a good tab on everyone else's identity. Nothing wrong with knowing who some of us really are on Schthack.
Old   #98

Hey people! I'm selling PSO items CHEAP!

I have...
Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridges
Red Rings
Rainbows
Empresses
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items from 2008/2009 & beyond...
High Hit Non Rare Charge/Hell/Arrest/Zerk weapons

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview. If you want to see what's left just ask.

STUFF is flying off the shelves.... Message me if you want to buy something!
Old   #99

Quote:
You know what... I didn't even think of that . Guess I do have no one else to blame but myself.
Ah, sorry to hear you got banned Sage Owl. You were one of the more chill, although somewhat cynical members on that forum. Is it a perma-ban or just one of those temporary week-long ones?
Old   #100

Good Game Sage Owl
Old   #101

Quote:
She always feels ****** whenever she gives it. You'd better go away from now on that's what she wants and feels nothing about that.
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinisa View Post
She always feels ****** whenever she gives it. You'd better go away from now on that's what she wants and feels nothing about that.
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Well anyway, when the Easter event is launched and the client is updated, I'm sure zerosof will reveal his big surprise and I'm sure Broomop will update his trainer. Until then, I'm still trying to get xRareSumo's trainer to be functional.

I've tried Googling it but I have no idea how to change a programs target program (for instance, xRareSumo targeting shpsobb.exe to the updated shpsobbn.exe). If anyone can help me with this, along with the Window Title Changer program, we just might be able to let the trainer be of some use again.
Old   #103

It seems she called her mommy Schthack again.
Old   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Well anyway, when the Easter event is launched and the client is updated, I'm sure zerosof will reveal his big surprise and I'm sure Broomop will update his trainer. Until then, I'm still trying to get xRareSumo's trainer to be functional.

I've tried Googling it but I have no idea how to change a programs target program (for instance, xRareSumo targeting shpsobb.exe to the updated shpsobbn.exe). If anyone can help me with this, along with the Window Title Changer program, we just might be able to let the trainer be of some use again.
You probably aren't going to be able to. It was really easy to change the cheat table because it was in plain text. Trying to change variables in executables (besides strings which are easy to find) is going to be nearly impossible as it's not going to have the value "shpsobb.exe" in the executable.

If you really want to do this, you will probably have to run it through a dissembler and look for the function calls for read/write memory and see what value is loaded into the memory address to read/write from. Then you could try to change that value and patch the .exe, but even then I doubt you are going to have much luck.
Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by psofan View Post
You probably aren't going to be able to. It was really easy to change the cheat table because it was in plain text. Trying to change variables in executables (besides strings which are easy to find) is going to be nearly impossible as it's not going to have the value "shpsobb.exe" in the executable.

If you really want to do this, you will probably have to run it through a dissembler and look for the function calls for read/write memory and see what value is loaded into the memory address to read/write from. Then you could try to change that value and patch the .exe, but even then I doubt you are going to have much luck.
I understood EVERYTHING you just explained to me, and yeah, you're right...about everything, lol. ****, guess I've hit a brick wall then. I was mainly try to gain access to this trainer again for the permanent Section ID changes it allowed. It's quite nifty. If it a permanent Section ID change can be done via CE, I'd definitely love to learn how to do it.

Closed Thread