Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst trainer status

Closed Thread
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Hey people! I'm selling PSO items CHEAP!

I have...
Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridges
Red Rings
Rainbows
Empresses
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items from 2008/2009 & beyond...
High Hit Non Rare Charge/Hell/Arrest/Zerk weapons

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview. If you want to see what's left just ask.

I sold alot of stuff already & if you still interested please PM me before everything is gone!!



skeeza1 is offline  
Old   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 7
I remember silk, mint. Just over all one of the most unpleasant little ***** that I ever came across on scht. He's a self-loathing ******* and a complete loser. It makes you wonder why people like him even bother playing a social game like pso, lol.


tube49 is offline  
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 14
Well, my accounts were banned. If it was one of you fine people, well... thanks! You gave me less of a reason to waste my life hunting 12 bytes of hex.
It does give me reason to continue supporting hacking though out of sure spite and hatred.
CharlesGrodin is offline  
Old   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Well, my accounts were banned. If it was one of you fine people, well... thanks! You gave me less of a reason to waste my life hunting 12 bytes of hex.
It does give me reason to continue supporting hacking though out of sure spite and hatred.
Sage Owl is that you? Peace out kid. Somebody told me what happened to you.



skeeza1 is offline  
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Well, my accounts were banned. If it was one of you fine people, well... thanks! You gave me less of a reason to waste my life hunting 12 bytes of hex.
It does give me reason to continue supporting hacking though out of sure spite and hatred.
good game sage owl. your fault for posting your desktop on schtserv with cheat engine visible.

bro skeeza1, you always have the best gifs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
LMAO all he did was say Lee is a **** which he is and you ******* pathetic nerds attack him. ******* *****.



What a dirty ****** rat. Bunch of ******* here, you wanna hack but you rat out other people.
cry more kid. we already confirmed his identity through other means. we wouldnt have posted if we werent sure. by the way hows your plan to shut schtserv down coming along?
zerosof is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
good game sage owl. your fault for posting your desktop on schtserv with cheat engine visible.

bro skeeza1, you always have the best gifs!


cry more kid. we already confirmed his identity through other means. we wouldnt have posted if we werent sure. by the way hows your plan to shut schtserv down coming along?
You know what... I didn't even think of that . Guess I do have no one else to blame but myself.
CharlesGrodin is offline  
Old   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
LMAO all he did was say Lee is a **** which he is and you ******* pathetic nerds attack him. ******* *****.



What a dirty ****** rat. Bunch of ******* here, you wanna hack but you rat out other people.
Well look what crawled out of the sewers again.

It looks to me that no one here is ratting anyone out. It's just everyone seems to have a good tab on everyone else's identity. Nothing wrong with knowing who some of us really are on Schthack.
Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Old   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Hey people! I'm selling PSO items CHEAP!

I have...
Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridges
Red Rings
Rainbows
Empresses
Moro Mags
Rare Mag Cells
Units
Maxed Armor's & Shields....
Xmas Items from 2008/2009 & beyond...
High Hit Non Rare Charge/Hell/Arrest/Zerk weapons

Also I have shitloads of other stuff but what I posted so far is just a preview. If you want to see what's left just ask.

STUFF is flying off the shelves.... Message me if you want to buy something!
skeeza1 is offline  
Old   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
You know what... I didn't even think of that . Guess I do have no one else to blame but myself.
Ah, sorry to hear you got banned Sage Owl. You were one of the more chill, although somewhat cynical members on that forum. Is it a perma-ban or just one of those temporary week-long ones?
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Good Game Sage Owl
hiimgangsta is offline  
Old   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
You know what... I didn't even think of that . Guess I do have no one else to blame but myself.
She always feels ****** whenever she gives it. You'd better go away from now on that's what she wants and feels nothing about that.
rinisa is offline  
Old   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinisa View Post
She always feels ****** whenever she gives it. You'd better go away from now on that's what she wants and feels nothing about that.
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Well anyway, when the Easter event is launched and the client is updated, I'm sure zerosof will reveal his big surprise and I'm sure Broomop will update his trainer. Until then, I'm still trying to get xRareSumo's trainer to be functional.

I've tried Googling it but I have no idea how to change a programs target program (for instance, xRareSumo targeting shpsobb.exe to the updated shpsobbn.exe). If anyone can help me with this, along with the Window Title Changer program, we just might be able to let the trainer be of some use again.
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
It seems she called her mommy Schthack again.
Mitroguy is offline  
Old   #104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Well anyway, when the Easter event is launched and the client is updated, I'm sure zerosof will reveal his big surprise and I'm sure Broomop will update his trainer. Until then, I'm still trying to get xRareSumo's trainer to be functional.

I've tried Googling it but I have no idea how to change a programs target program (for instance, xRareSumo targeting shpsobb.exe to the updated shpsobbn.exe). If anyone can help me with this, along with the Window Title Changer program, we just might be able to let the trainer be of some use again.
You probably aren't going to be able to. It was really easy to change the cheat table because it was in plain text. Trying to change variables in executables (besides strings which are easy to find) is going to be nearly impossible as it's not going to have the value "shpsobb.exe" in the executable.

If you really want to do this, you will probably have to run it through a dissembler and look for the function calls for read/write memory and see what value is loaded into the memory address to read/write from. Then you could try to change that value and patch the .exe, but even then I doubt you are going to have much luck.
psofan is offline  
Old   #105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by psofan View Post
You probably aren't going to be able to. It was really easy to change the cheat table because it was in plain text. Trying to change variables in executables (besides strings which are easy to find) is going to be nearly impossible as it's not going to have the value "shpsobb.exe" in the executable.

If you really want to do this, you will probably have to run it through a dissembler and look for the function calls for read/write memory and see what value is loaded into the memory address to read/write from. Then you could try to change that value and patch the .exe, but even then I doubt you are going to have much luck.
I understood EVERYTHING you just explained to me, and yeah, you're right...about everything, lol. ****, guess I've hit a brick wall then. I was mainly try to gain access to this trainer again for the permanent Section ID changes it allowed. It's quite nifty. If it a permanent Section ID change can be done via CE, I'd definitely love to learn how to do it.


ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.