Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling ddo account......triple reincarnated monk......all packs.....amazing items...

Discussion on selling ddo account......triple reincarnated monk......all packs.....amazing items... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling ddo account......triple reincarnated monk......all packs.....amazing items...

basically pm me if you're actually interested

at least 3 years worth of gaming in this account

only serious offers or i won't consider

and must have skype to discuss properly (my rule) or other means of communication other than this site only

Old 03/24/2012, 16:00   #2

bump still on offer with loads of points still
Old 04/09/2012, 11:53   #3

I am interested in buying ASAP. If your characters are on Cannith, I can match anyone else's offer you get. I can pay via PayPal. Please PM me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DDO triple reincarnate monk
10/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hi, After 2 years of playing DDO i have decided to stop playing. My account is 3rd life monk with 36 points. It has a every item of gear you can imagine including epic ingredients and greensteel items and matts galore. If you're interested in this let me know and we will make some sort of deal. This is a serious trade for a great account, i repeat a great account with everything needed to have a great time. PM me for full list of items and screenshot etc.
(Monk Skill) Triple Attack Problem
09/19/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
I am having problem with Triple Attack whenever activates it counts as 3 kills, not just 1, so if my pheasant drops 5 cps, and this skill activates it gives me 15 cps by one hit instead of 5 cps...does anyone see something wrong into this code? I think the problem is at those 2 red lines I just highlighted... case 10490: { if (CanUseSpell(spell, attacker.Owner)) { ...
Selling monk account
09/19/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my account reason is that i am spending to much money on conquer.. Elements Server: Dark Monk lvl 123 - Warrior lvl 131 - Monk lvl 131 Vip: lvl 4 Donation: Baron Degree: Master lots of gems and elite items in storage area 20 mill + gold 600 cp unless i spend it while i play the game. i spend about $2000 real money on this game but i accept offers.
[Selling] AMAZING NA ACCOUNT!
08/08/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Picture says all. Look at the amount of IP I have! OFFER ME AND A GOOD PRICE!! Skins I have : Goth Annie, Prom king amumu, count vladimir, and more. Also, I am at 1400 elo with under 20 games played. http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1241/normalp.p ng