Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone seeling a epic geared char?

Discussion on Anyone seeling a epic geared char? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Anyone seeling a epic geared char?

anyone looking to sell a char with some epic on it? prefer it to be some form of melee char with tod rings and esos add me to msn at or msg me here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 3xlvl80 epic geared chars(rogue,hunter,paladin)2of them have epic flying mounts!!
01/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
a
[WTS]Elyos Gladi EU (Epic top pvp geared)+15Zapiel +13 E50 (...)
07/15/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
delete this thread..
2 World of Warcraft Accounts! Very Extreme!! 3 85 Epic geared
06/16/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I have decided i want to sell my Battle.net Account. Because i bearly play it anymore, and i hope someone can have as much fun as i have had through my time:) Included in the deal: (Account 1) -2 World of warcraft Games on the same battle.net account. 1 Cataclysm! 1 WOTLK account. - Full ownership of the Accounts (original owner, never hacked and in good standing) -Warlock lvl 85 Full PVP geared with the newest Epic PVP gear with some exeptions, which are blue PVPs. Almst the same....
WTS 3xlvl80 epic geared chars(rogue,hunter,paladin)2of them have epic flying mounts!!
05/08/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Selling very good geared chars ,most geared is rogue with 5700gs in pve gear and in pvp gear 5600. Also hunter and paladin have very nice gear.Also i have best geared shaman twink(29) and many other chars 20-70 in account. I have 10/12 icc achivement so its easy to get in any raid. Dont forget that pala and rogue have epic flying mount.this battle.net account have attached two accounts,one have wotlk and other have tbc. This is really cheap, i decided to quit so lucky for you. Selling for...