Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Current Darkfall Exploits

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Lightbulb Current Darkfall Exploits

Stamina Bug:
While this bug is active, you no longer drain stamina when you sprint and ride your mount.

Alternative 1 -
All you need is the skill Double Jump.
Equip melee weapon and start sprinting, then jump/parry/jump again before you hit the ground. Look for your characters legs to wiggle a bit when it tries to double jump and fails. Once you see your characters legs wiggle, you will have the stamina bug.

Alternative 2 -
Equip a mining pick, go to a node. Start mining, and while it's mining, slightly and quickly press forward (W). When your character moved forward, but you're still mining, then you've succeeded.
You now have the stamina bug.

Get inside an Alfar House (in Player Cities):
Find an alfar house in a player city/hamlet, a normal house that you cannot enter with a slightly pointy roof.
Get ontop of the house, and stand on the pointy edge in the absolute middle of the roof. Press Crouch (C) and you will fall inside the house.

Get inside any building with a tilted ramp:

Find a building with a tilted ramp adjacent to a straight wall, like a common ork house.
Get on a mount, I find that the shulgan drake works best for this.
Stand at the middle of the ramp, as close to the wall as you can, facing upwards with the ramp, like you're on your way up from it.
Backpedal until you're almost at the end of the ramp, at the point when your mount is tilting backwards the most.
I find that jerking forward and backwards works good for this, just play around with it until you get the hang of it.
Your mount is now tilting backwards, and you're adjacent to the wall.
Now, turn with only A or D, depending on which side the wall is, until your characters body is almost fully inside the structure (The less you see of him, the better. You'll soon realize what the correct amount is after a few tries).
When your character is inside the wall with half your mount, look forward with your mount, dismount while pressing Crouch. Sometimes you slide backwards into the wall, sometimes you gotta press S so you fall to the correct direction.
If you did all this and succeeded, you will now be inside the structure.
This works for every 90 degree wall that has a ramp next to it. Ramp has got to be atleast a certain angle for your mount to start tilting enough.

If you would like a video of how to do any of these, just request it here in the thread and I could record it.

bug, darkfall, dfo, exploit