Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ran Online - Discussion] Autopot, disabling game guard

Discussion on [Ran Online - Discussion] Autopot, disabling game guard within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ran Online - Discussion] Autopot, disabling game guard

Does anyone have any resources on this game like base address, hp mp sp offsets, or any method for disabling the proprietary game guarding software by the publisher ?

I tried using CheatEngine, but the publisher's game guard closed the game if it detects a CheatEngine running, so the only tool left is MHS (Memory Hacking Software) which can modify its process name and its md5 identity.

I'm new to this game and general game hacking, so far I can only find its hp address but need to find a pointer/offset/base address which I'm stucked, if anyone has any info on this please reply.

Thanks.

------edit----------

This is what it looks like, I searched HP value in short type and got 3 addresses, then I tried to search the pointer of that address range and got 15 results, most tutorial I found on google showed me that step should give me one or fewer result and could be used to determine the pointer, but this gave me 15 results which is confusing.

if I choose [Find out what writes to this address] , which in PW gives HP offset directly, it crashes for this game (must be the game guard), but it gave me something with the assembler thing, is there anything useful in there ?
Old 05/18/2012, 18:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow good to see smurfin talking about ran online, im currently up to this game atm too. hmmmm i tried doodling around to this game but no luck for me to get the offsets.
Closed Thread