Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypassing Xtrap for holic

Discussion on Bypassing Xtrap for holic within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypassing Xtrap for holic

I'm hoping to hire a tutor for helping me bypass Holic, and help with WPE (I do know how to do it mostly just like any side things I might have trouble across). I will pay using paypal for the help. Not really would I be paying just for this game but it will help me in future games. So really I'm paying to help me learn more about WPE and bypassing, I don't plan to spend hours and hours learning, I do learn fast. Just would like some assisstance depending on how long I would make it worth your time.

Just pm me your msn or aim and we can talk about my idea for how much Id pay for a tutor.
Old 10/11/2008, 01:25   #2

what for? Xtrap is useless
Old 10/11/2008, 05:09   #3

but how do we hack it?
Old 10/30/2008, 03:32   #4

WPE and CE for speed fun.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bypassing XTRAP is near! :D for 12skyPH Only
04/03/2014 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
guys, all I need is a UCE without ADS!! I manage to bypass the xtrap, and I can provide you a PROOF. http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6326/94993854.jp g If I finish hacking this 12sky2 PH, I will post the step-by-step on how to bypass it.. Its just a small program that will stop processing the xtrap and its content so that you can 'FREEZE' the value of your hacks without restarting..
Bypassing Xtrap <<< This is one serious ass thread
09/26/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
K well!!! Here's to Nova or anyone else (mostly nova cuz he seems pro with olly) I need a way to bypass Xtrap 2009 2720 simply because I managed to unpack cabalmain.exe and get it fixed and everything and I run that unpacked cabalmain using CR (atm I'm using free login CR) but xtrap detects olly >.> and comp crashes... so far i've tried phantOm, StrongOD, HideOD all in dif combinations but no success >.> I previously thought CR would simply bypass everything but apprently it doesn't ... so my...
Problem with bypassing Xtrap in 12sky2 VietNam
09/12/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
I read a lot of topics here and found that almost of you guys play with Aerea and MAYN.Is there anybody here try with 12sky2 VietNam?:cool: They're using Xtrap with the new version now and i'm having a problem with bypassing.Could you give me some help guys?Thnx and have a good day everybody :) And this is the link to download it: http://db.playpark.vn/download.aspx :)
BYPASSING XTRAP GG but theres 1 problem
06/27/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
i need more IQ points i need ur help i need ur teamwork I GOT BYPASS THE XTRAP BUT IT SAYS SOME ERROR here what i do first DOWNLOAD HIDETOOLZ and THEN AFTER U DOWNLOAD IT open CE and run HIDETOOLZ and find CE and right it select hide and ur done