Here's what the bot does:
1. Casts out, checks multiple fish very quickly.
2. If the fish hooked is large, then it catches it, and then catches as many large fish that are in the lake at the time.
3. Once the large fish amount in the lake hits 0, it stops, recasts, and catches all the medium fish until the amount of fish caught = 17.
4. Once the timer hits 140 seconds (which seems to be how long you have to be playing before it lets you save), it catches the last fish so you can save.
5. After you save you'll have to click the Start Fishbot button again to have it loop through all the previous steps again.
6. If you have 17 fish in your bucket (meaning the last spot is empty) and the game pauses, WAIT for the elapsed time to hit 140, otherwise you won't be able to save. The game will pause once you get to 17 fish and wait so you will be able to save. Do not hit stop bot, just wait and it will beep when the last fish is caught.
7. Once the timer hits 140 seconds the last fish will be caught and the captcha will come up, allowing you to save. If the timer isn't 140 and you try and save, you will not be able to. Gaia requires a certain amount of time playing the game before it allows you to save, so please follow these rules if you want to save.
DIRECTIONS ON USING BOT
1.) Open SDGaiaOnlineFishbot.exe
2.) Click Lake, and select which lake you want to fish in.
3.) After logging in and creating a game, select your bait.
4.) Once your bait is selected and you are ready to fish, click on the button "Start Fishbot"
5.) The bot will fish for you until your bucket is filled to 17 fish.
6.) The bot will then wait until the timer reaches 140 seconds, and then catch the last fish to fill your bucket completely.
7.) The enter text to save box will come up.
8.) Use your preferred method to enter the text.
9.) The game will save, if it doesn't then you entered the wrong text.
10.) Select your bait again when it comes up.
11.) Click on button, "Start Fishbot"
12.) The bot will do all these steps again.
Please post questions and comments, and ideas you may have to make it better. Thanks! Very Happy
Credits go to:niickz0rz
DONT FORGET TO CLICK THANKS!!!!