Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Stratboard - multi-user interactive tactics boards!

Discussion on Introducing Stratboard - multi-user interactive tactics boards! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Introducing Stratboard - multi-user interactive tactics boards!

Hi,

We have been working very hard on stratboard recently and we are excited to release it to the online gaming community for testing and feedback.

Stratboard is an online tactics solution aimed at a variety of multiplayer games (we are testing it on FPS games currently) which will allow multiple users to interact in real time with a map overlay and issue commands and strategic ideas to their fellow clan members.

We would greatly appreciate it if you like us at:

The website and program are soon to be updated, but before we do this we are keen to recieve an insight from the gaming community and your opinons and feedback would be greatly valued.

Many thanks
The Stratboard Team

Tags
gaming, online gaming, stratbard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Rakion Multi Hack] for window 7 64 bit user!
10/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
i find the way to make the hack ( by Danger - Team ) work....hehe... but it dc me in the 2nd tym a play a room..but the point is i make it work hehe.... ok this is what you need... first: download the by Danger - Team then: download the injector for 64 bit user: For Windows 7 ULTIMATE x64 - x64 dll injector by andre (pls try to know how to use this injector first) step: - put the 3 file from the Rakion Multi Hack to bin file... - open the injector... - put rakion.bin
Wie findet ihr die User und die Master etc. dieses Boards??
01/11/2010 - Main - 51 Replies
:rolleyes:Also ich fang mal an^^ ich muss sagen ich bin erstaunt... ich bin zwar noch net lange hier, doch muss ich sagen das dieses wohl das beste Forum ist...dem ich bisher beigetreten bin Die Com is nett hilfbereit etc... Sowie der die Mitglieder der Elitepvpers^^ also dann erzählt mal was ihr so davon haltet^^
im introducing myselF~~
12/01/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
hi there guyz and gUrlz!! Im bhruxts but u can call me BRUTUS if u like. hehe.. Im 22 and im from Lucena city, quezon, philippines.... thats all FoLkZz!~,~