Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for DiRT 3 PC Help...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for DiRT 3 PC Help...

Hello,

I recently formatted my computer and lost about 80% of my gamesaves for games, and one of them which I really wanted was my DiRT 3 gamesave, because I was high ranking online.

I've seen players with max rank, but only done like 3 races so there is a way, and I've done a memory edit and I can get my rank to shoot up but at the lobby it's back to the same, like I am missing one code.

When memory editing something normally there is more than one, and I can only find one with DiRT 3 using the Quick Memory Editor tool. As if I use Cheat Engine, my game closes down!

Does anyone have any idea how I can just cheat on my rank to get it up instead of doing it all again because I lost all my special horns, liveries etc.

English text be nice, if it's German etc I will have to use a translator.

Thank you!