Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Banish Land!!!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Banish Land!!!

guys.I'm so excited that I found another amazing game Banish Land.As good as the TLOHC or even better than it .Bacically it's a free massively browser based strategy game.In the game you are the lord of the city and have to build various buildings recruit and train your heroes explore resources,etc to serve for you to defeat your enemies and become the conqueror of the continent.Anyway it's uniqueness make it kind of's quite addictibve!You'll love it more each time you played it.Try it out now!

Similar Threads
Hey leute habe ausversehen meine land.sql gelöscht finde keine könnte mir vllt jemand nen download link senden oder hoch laden ? were klasse thx im...
2 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Auto Invite to / Banish from Party
Hey there I'm searching for a tool, which auto invites ppl to my party which are in my range, and banish others who go too far away (out of...
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
Banish Land-your special attention,please!!!
well,guys.I'm so excited that finally I found the right amazing game Banish land Banish Land.Bacically it's a free massively browser based strategy...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Scryer Only] Banish other players in Shattrath!
This is a simple yet effective exploit. You pull an aldor mob down to shattrath. He will for some reason not banish you, but whenever someone touches...
2 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros