Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROXY EMERGENCY! (eng pls)

Discussion on PROXY EMERGENCY! (eng pls) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PROXY EMERGENCY! (eng pls)

Hi,my ip have been banned in a game and i canno't play it anymore.
I'm using an USB 3G+ Key and i'am searching for a working proxy...
Can anybody help me please?
Old 03/10/2012, 01:02   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Use proxies from hidemyass.com, there are always working proxies.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP PLEASE EMERGENCY
02/28/2012 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
Hello friends need help in the GCLA not forget we need to hack thanks to help : Handsdown:
Waa Emergency!!!
07/26/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
<I want na malaman if why parang malungkot na ang Sf Forum?? I want to know lng fuh><>< Dati kc Daming nAGPOPOST pewo ngaun unti nalng ang nararamdaman ko na nagpaparamdam>< ganito b talaga??:( BTW><OFF tOpic WHAT happen to Sir Darnoc and Mr. trAINE???:confused::confused::confused:
Need emergency help !! Please help here
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey look , u know , in zszc ; its 2division. I just wonder how to do 1division . I mean when i press launcher there will be not divisions. That will be 1server's ip i mean. So i want like swsro 1 & 2 ( look another medias not division ). I just edited .txt's but it say memory bso error. So please help fast!
EMERGENCY HELP!!!!!!!!
01/09/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi I played Dekaron Eu before without using hacks but now my freind teach me how to hack and i learn a lot!!!!!ty for him However, the next day my hack didnt work.......... Im using Cheat Engine and Rexignation luncher to enter the game and it totaly works but on the other day I tried to log in using Rexignation luncher and it didnt work. I click luanch the game Dekaron and the game didnt apear so i played on the noRmal game luncher. PLS PLS PLS HELP ME I THINK SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE...
C9. Emergency help.
05/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers :) So let's start with the topic it's the C9 error. I used to play silkroad two month ago and i was normally able to login into silkroad with any server untill the 'Legend 4' now it's a problem since when i Confirm the Picture i have to wait about 30 second before i get the 'C9' error i don't think the problem is my internet because i have at speed-test 3.5Mbps download and 1.2Mbps upload. i Port Forwared the ports and still the same. I normally cannot update silkroad...