Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banish Land-your special attention,please!!!

Discussion on Banish Land-your special attention,please!!! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banish Land-your special attention,please!!!

well,guys.I'm so excited that finally I found the right amazing game Banish Land.Bacically it's a free massively browser based strategy game.In the game you are the lord of the city and have to build various buildings recruit and train your heroes explore resources,etc to serve for you to defeat your enemies and become the conqueror of the continent.Anyway it's unique format make it kind of magic.you know,it's quite addictibve!You'll love it more each time you played it.Try it out now!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Special Force Public D3D Thanksgiving Special Rev: 3 LEECHED LANG TO
12/13/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 71 Replies
Special Force Public D3D Thanksgiving Special Rev: 3 Features: * Player Box 3D * Asus Wallhack * XRay * No Fog
Auto Invite to / Banish from Party
09/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey there I'm searching for a tool, which auto invites ppl to my party which are in my range, and banish others who go too far away (out of range). Is there any tool which has the features to do that? Or can a bot do that? Would really appreciate that. Best Regards Break486
Banish Land!!!
10/17/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
guys.I'm so excited that I found another amazing game http://banish.pkve.com/*******2587 Banish Land.As good as the TLOHC or even better than it .Bacically it's a free massively browser based strategy game.In the game you are the lord of the city and have to build various buildings recruit and train your heroes explore resources,etc to serve for you to defeat your enemies and become the conqueror of the continent.Anyway it's uniqueness make it kind of magic.it's quite addictibve!You'll...
[Scryer Only] Banish other players in Shattrath!
02/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
This is a simple yet effective exploit. You pull an aldor mob down to shattrath. He will for some reason not banish you, but whenever someone touches him they'll get insta banished. You can also have a lot of fun by MCing him if you're a priest - "Banish" will show up on your pet bar! Vid: YouTube - How To: Banish other WoW Players!