Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]ell VIP Legit Stat Hack

Discussion on [S]ell VIP Legit Stat Hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,858
[S]ell VIP Legit Stat Hack

Hello Rakion Section,
I sell a VIP Legit Stat Hack

-Operating Systems:

- It works on all versions of Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 32 bit/64 bit)

Rakion Versions:

- It works on RIS and RLS (International and Latino). It do not support other versions of Rakion.
Included Hacks:
- Legit Stat Hack. Use this hack to boost your stats within the minimum and maximum stat limits on Rakion (e.g. 0/150 ~ 999/150).
-New Updates

Price:
10€ Paysafecard~30Day
30€ Paysafecard~Lifetime

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] How to change stat points per level and working stat resets
04/08/2017 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
A tutorial on how to change Ultimate Mode stat points and make stat resets give the changed stats back Things you will need. ollydbg 2.0 - http://www.ollydbg.de/odbg200.zip ps_game.exe not to be confused with game.exe can be found in server folder SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin Make a back up of your ps_game.exe before you edit it just incase you make a mistake.
[RELEASE]GOLD HACK, EXP HACK, STAT HACK, LEVEL HACK
02/10/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
by Poly: that's jsut visually and you could do the same with CheatEngine Well, I'm amahones... Chaosophia is my orriginal nickname. DISSECTION HACK is my first cheat program, That is a basic cheat engine based Hack Tool. I made it just because thanking to lilprohacker for "Shaiya Awesome Bot" Here Some Pics...