Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Invisibility

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invisibility

Someone said there's a way to make it so your figure does not report back to server or something, and makes you invisible?

Is there a way of doing this?

Because as I said, someone did it and showed me, but didn't explain how it's done. Something with figures?

Anyone know what im talking about? Lol

Old   #2

Pserver?

Old   #3

No, it was done on mordred.

Like I said, it refers to every server because it's model / figure files that you **** with to scramble them so your model doesn't report back to server or something like that...

So not just Pserver!

Unfortunately, the guild bug has been fixed. It made you invisible by making a really long name.
Old   #4

Well you can freeze the position of your model, that way you will walk around invis, but afaik other ppl can still see you...

Old   #5

It's a hack that makes the game "think" you are in a different zone - so lets say you tell it you're in Avalon Isle, the game will think you ported there, but you will still be where you were, but invisible. However, while doing this I don't think it's possible to attack / heal in any form.

And hey Evle, it's Banes. lolz