Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valiant Online: [DisCussion ThRead]

Discussion on Valiant Online: [DisCussion ThRead] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Valiant Online: [DisCussion ThRead]

Hey guys, the CBT of this game just ended recently. Its called Valiant. From the looks of it, the game has a lot of potential. Currently, the game is set for its open beta testing this coming February 28. I was fortunate enough to be included on its closed beta testing. I got few screen shots here so you guys can have a good idea of it. Let's discuss. :

This is the time I was battling against one the bosses in-game. I was using a melee class.

While this one, is a support class with fairy wings.

The game also allows you to ride dragons too.

Sorry I got nothing to do while I wait for the open beta, so I decided to share the love. :thumbup:

Game on!

BTW here is the link: