Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Latale - AutoIT - Requesting some assistance

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Latale - AutoIT - Requesting some assistance

Alright, so I'm still a beginner with AutoIT but I'm attempting to make a simple grinding bot.

I've made several scripts for different maps that can run for 8+ hours just grinding with little to no problems. These are only for the lower level maps though.

Sadly, due to my limited knowledge of AutoIT, I've been unable to make anything more advanced than just 'keep doing these movements over and over'.

Basic information for anybody willing to help:
-There is a 'sit' skill which heals your character fairly fast, so there is no need for potions (unless the bot was made to work faster)
-Monsters that are a few levels under you will have a much lower chance to knock you back. (This is what I rely on for my scripts to work with less flaws.)
-My scripts mainly rely on 'Don't get knocked back very much' so I have to bot on maps that have monsters lower level than my character

What my scripts do:
-The character starts in a safe zone above a ladder
-They climb down the ladder under them
-Auto attack to the right 5 times while slowly moving right
-Auto attack to the left 2 times while slowly moving left
-So the character slowly moves right while hitting the mobs
-After it attacks for a bit, the character is usually down to 60% or so health
-Character runs and jumps over mobs and towards the wall, which serves as a marker
-Then they move over and climb up the starting ladder
-They sit to heal for 11 seconds
-Repeat

So you can see my scripts are very plain and nooby.

What I want to be able to do:
-Auto detect where the rope/ladder is so when it's time to heal the character can just climb up the ladder without relying on my 'wall marker'
-Detect monsters, move to them, and attack.

I know how to use PixelSearch to find the color of the monsters that I'm training on, but I'm unsure how I would actually tell them to move to where it finds the color and then attack.

I was thinking of using an image of the ladder/rope to detect where it is so my character can climb up it. But again, I don't know how to tell the character to move where it finds the image at.

Hopefully somebody is willing to teach me a thing or two about AutoIT.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Also, if anybody has just some general ideas of what I could do to make any of these bots more efficient, that'd be great too.

tl;dr:
Things I need help with:
-Auto detect where the rope/ladder is so when it's time to heal the character can just climb up the ladder without relying on my 'wall marker'
-I know how to use PixelSearch to locate the color of a monster, but I'm not sure how I would make the bot do specific things based on where it finds the monster color.
Example: Character is standing in the center of the map, a monster spawns to his right. The
script knows that the monster is located at: X,Y and then moves the character to that point and
kills the monster. Sorry if that is unclear.

Edit 2:
Does nobody have any idea on how to help?

Or do you guys think making these scripts isn't worth it?

Because my final goal is to make 1 super script that will level a character from 1 to 200, while auto changing maps when they reach a certain level. ;D Difficult? Yes. Impossible? ...Probably not? =P

Tags
autoit, bot, latale, script