Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Radar

Discussion on Radar within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Radar

Hey,

ich suche einen funktionierenden Radar für den Freeshard server Uthgard...

Hat da jemand was für mich?

Hey,

I am looking for a working radar Freeshard Uthgard server ...

Because someone has something for me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Radar / Does Radar work on Uthgard undetected?
02/05/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to get you thoughts on radars on Uthgard. Is there any radar out there that does work undetected? Please write about your experience. Also if security is an issue regarding viruses, trojans, loggers, etc.!? If you sell one and have valid references please PM with realistic price! THX
AO Radar
10/31/2010 - Atlantica Online - 2 Replies
After playing with battle-bot for a little bit, I couldn't get the radar pointer so I started work on a stand alone radar using the current memory address of my character as the starting memory value and then incrementing to the surrounding npcs/pcs/monsters around me. It's working fine and almost ready for release here aside from the issue I'm having that I can't find the pointer for the memory address. So I have to manually enter it each time I restart AO. Any tips on finding it? I went...
lf radar, non detectableish like pete's radar
09/25/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
i tried using pete's 1.05 it shows nothing excpt a crosshair, i checked his settings area , reloged , tp ed......deleted it and reloaded fresh one.....still nothing .....i'm usin vista , and this is after merge and 1.9 aion.....any ideas?
Radar- Post what you know about any and all active, working radar programs for DAOC
06/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
its been years since I was using a working version of AK. I hear people say that there is a current working version of AK, and of another type of radar program. If you know anything about any working radar, please post the info. A link to where it can be downloaded, etc, would be great. And if it can be detected in a passive (not just by tricking you into chasing bait) manner on any live or freeshard servers. Thanks.
Radar
05/27/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Could anyone share please a working radar software such as L2radar or L2aim for official Hellbound servers? Thanks in advance.