Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fighting abuse of vote kick system!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Fighting abuse of vote kick system!

You all know that problem I guess. You have a great score, others say you hack - ZING! you get kicked. Or someone kicks you because his clan mate wants to join. Or someone simply doesn't like you.

The problem is partly the vote kick system itself, and it's partly the mind of the people. I started the initiative "Use it, don't abuse it" to teach people when it's okay to use vote kick and when it's not ok. Imo, you should only kick hackers. Almost every game has auto kick systems for players that are afk and have blocking systems if someone insults you.

If you want to help - spread this link:

It is not game specific - if you think that other games have the same problems, then spread the word! Tell them to watch that site, tell them how to use the vote kick system right. Maybe we manage it together to change something in the world of online gaming.

Sincerely yours,