Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UGC generator download. Works. It's Fresh.

Discussion on UGC generator download. Works. It's Fresh. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking UGC generator download. Works. It's Fresh.

So hello guys, after searching on google sometime, i found a thread where i found my 1st and working UGC generator. Let me explain you a lit better. The codes that we get from it are based on an specific algorithm, that theoretical only who provides UGC should know it, as many hackers (that's how i call them) tryed hardly and found this algorithm. Yes i said that. I tryed this generator and it works greate for me, but there's one more thing to say, DON'T GENERATE MORE THAN 5 CODES/DAY. The reason why we should not do that, is because, that would go directly to a block of the program, and it would not work anymore. unfortunately the download is blocked from some sharechash surveys (i just used an old cell number and got it) i just want to spread this generator more i can, till it won't be blocked. so this is the link http://s h a r e c a s h . org/ d o w n l o a d . p h p ? f i l e=2578030 WITHOUT SPACES
Hope you get it and enjoy it till it works. Remember dont generate more than 5 codes/day as it will result in an ban ip and block of the generator.

Tags
ugc generator aeria games