Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP SKY ISSUE PLZZZZZZZz

Discussion on HELP SKY ISSUE PLZZZZZZZz within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP SKY ISSUE PLZZZZZZZz

i need to know wat program this is use for and how to but the address and poke things. here take a look u know wat i mean.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
plzzzzzzzz help me hack point Faroh cabal
01/09/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 3 Replies
Faroh cabal is very nice cabal. wep: http://fc.no-ip.info/index1.htm Itemshop very good, I want hack point, plzzzzzzzzzzz help me
[Sun Sro] Res Issue
07/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Hi, Basically I want to have my sun sro client run at 1440x900 res. I have chosen this in the launcher options, however in-game this option doesn't appear. In fact no 16:10 options do which is really screwing my aspect ratio. Does anyone know of anyway to change the res on the sun sro client to 1440x900? Cheers, Profix
AC/Bot issue
07/15/2008 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
i have tryed many ac/bot that woked for many ppl but it doesn't for me. I download the ac/bot annd folo the intruction completly. i start up the ac/bot and then run my private server. in the server i click the hotkey but nothing happenes. it says the ac is enable but nothing happens. help me plz i'm really getting frustrated.
SV Issue
11/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Basically after i press start sv just does nothing apart from hop around a bit now and again. On co there is a msg 'can't jump that far' dont know if that has anything to do with it. sv was working fine before, then it did this and when i tried the next day it worked for some reason, now it wont work again. fyi im using sv 1.17 with ce on patch 4356, help very much appreciated as i have tried everything including fresh co install.