Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading/Selling Hero Account/items

Discussion on Trading/Selling Hero Account/items within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading/Selling Hero Account/items

I have a very good 120+ account , drac blade , full elite sam set etc , lots of stuff havent logged in about a year , last i played was when the item drop was bugg so i hgot about 20 accounts full of hax sc and such 20-28% + , im looking to sell the account or trade it to Poerfect world Zen or currency on the PW WOI migrad east server , accepting paypal also , if interested drop me a message here and i can get a list of the items

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB: Account with high HOM + Good items/hero setup etc.
08/08/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Must ofc have all expansions with them all completed by at least 1 character - dotn care about pvp history - not looking to spend a fortune. Post here or PM ^ preferably leave details here + price so i can compare easily.
Selling hero account
06/03/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Selling: . Level and Class:84 warrior Weapon:axe Skills:Axe 25/40/60 spear 10/25/40/60 Inventory:nothing Mount / pet:nothing MSN / Yahoo Msgr / Email: etc:
selling/trading hero online account for rs acc or other
09/07/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
so im selling/trading my lvl 45 hero online account i can level it up while people offer and im looking for a good runescape account pure or main or both depending on how good it is i eccept more then one and if you have other game accounts just tell me what game is it and what lvl is it and i also like wow so yeah guys add me on msn [email protected] or you can post your offer here this is application form and if you want the account add me anywayz application game?:example...