Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Star Wars: The Old Republic : The Razer Gaming Mouse Review

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Star Wars: The Old Republic : The Razer Gaming Mouse Review

Nothing says success like hardware branded around a popular MMO. In today's hardware review, we take a look at the Star Wars: The Old Republic gaming mouse made by Razer. See if it measures up and is useful for SWTOR players. Tried it yourself? Let us know what YOU think!

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Gaming Mouse from Razer has made me eat crow. I’ll admit it… game branded hardware seems like a money grab most of the time. I mean, why should anyone buy a controller branded with Halo 3 on it other than to say, “Gee, I sure to like me some Halo 3!”? There’s rarely ever a good reason to own a peripheral that’s smacked upside the whatever with a bunch of funky decals unless you’re really just that much of a fan. Still, I suppose these sorts of oddities must serve their purpose. They’re rarely more useful than your standard hardware, but they’re for the fans. So exist they shall. But this mouse? This mouse is actually making me very pleased with its ability to help me wield the Force. Its combination of spiffy design and functionality make it a worthy addition to any MMO gamer’s desktop.

3zoom and mmogarden