Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Player Perspectives : The Droid I Was Looking For

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Player Perspectives : The Droid I Was Looking For

Isabelle Parsley admits it: She's hooked on Star Wars: The Old Republic. In today's Player Perspectives, we examine that state of hookedness and why it's such an unusual phenomenon these days. Read on!

Yep, it’s another Star Wars: The Old Republic column; you’ve been warned. I’ll also state the obvious before I get lambasted for not producing a good review: this is not a review. It is, at best, a short compendium of my initial impressions about the game, and it’s certainly not intended to tell you much about it. There are plenty of other column inches out there with reviews, including an official one coming right here next week. Besides – you shouldn’t be lambasting, you should be playing SW:TOR.

3zoom and mmogarden