Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy way to upgrade items 0 to +6

Discussion on Easy way to upgrade items 0 to +6 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Easy way to upgrade items 0 to +6

Hello everybody ! İm playing hero online at Turkey server. We had some patch up to V. 132. and we have no dungeons yet. İn our server some clever people found games old data files. And they finally could find easy way to upgrade items from 0 to +6 (weapons armors etc.. )

Our Gm has recently write something about that hacers account will be banned for forever.Also who trades that account they will be banned for 300 days and items wil be erased.

Do you believe someone found way to create items and found another way to upgrade 0 to +6 whitout burning or missing.
Here is our GM's news link.
sorry for my bad english..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Easy Upgrade with Gmouse ;D
01/17/2011 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 115 Replies
:!:Gmouse:!: Deutsch: Hallo Ich möchte euch Gmouse vorstellen, ein Programm, dass euch die ganze lästige arbeit mit dem FoodKaufen/Upgrade/Verkaufen abnehmen kann ;D Es ist eine art Aufnahmeprogramm das die Bewegungen der Maus aufnimmt und wieder abspielt und so weiter...
I need help for easy upgrade in RF amazing
11/18/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
hi i want easy upgrade weapons to +6 in RF Amazing any know ? thx
[GUIDE] How to upgrade easy to +9
08/29/2008 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 52 Replies
hi Leute, Dies hier wird mein erster Guide&Post. Ale erstes möchte ich sagen, dass ich die folgende Methode nicht mit dem deutschen Metin2 -Client geteset habe, mit der US - Version funktioniert sie auf jedem fall. Ihr werdet euch sicher fragen woher ich den Trick kenne, dazu kann ich nur folgendes sagen : Ich spiele Metin2 US schon seit dem Realease. Mit der folgenden Methode habe ich schon mehrere Items bei dem stink normalem Schmied in der Stadt auf +9 gepimpt, u. a Nymphs, und lvl...
How to +7 upgrade hack easy?
03/17/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Help me, pls make image or video tutorial +7 upgrade hack. I beginner.:( Very thanks.
Easy way to upgrade in TC with mets
03/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 66 Replies
This may have been posted before... but in case it has not been posted before, here is a method of upgrading your items cheaply (using less mets) in TC. As we all know, high level Elite or Super items take a lot of mets to upgrade in the market, and in TC, it can take even more. A tried and tested method over several servers/accts/item types has proven that it can be done using less mets if a little preparation work on the items is done before the upgrade. So, using a L107 Super Archer...