Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2012, 13:09   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper View Post
SELLING PSO GEAR FOR CASH
Quitting PSO and I don't want any of these items anymore.

If you are interested in seeing my items, PM me and I will send you the list with the prices.

There's a lot of random **** in there, feel free to make offers on larger bundles. If you find something to be unreasonably priced, feel free to EMAIL me so that we may discuss it.

Reduced Prices!! All prices are not set and ARE negotiable!! PM me for more details!!

Some of the interesting items I have include:
Dark Flow 100/0/0/100/50
Dark Meteor 100/0/0/100/70
Three Seals
Red Ring Mid stat

and others!

I'm trying to get rid of everything ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I OWN. Don't be shy, hopefully we can come to an agreement on price. Thanks to everyone who's already taken an interest.
What an idiot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/21/2012, 13:58   #257

Hey guys, with the Infinite Mag Feed Cheat Engine hack, is there anyway to get 99 or so of a certain item to feed to the Mag? I've looked over the Cheat Table but I have no clue what most of them do. There's the Slot 1 - 5 that I take it could be what i'm looking for, how do I go about changing one of them to trimates or is that not possible?

Cheers
Old 02/21/2012, 15:53   #258

Selling PSO Gear for Cash

Almost Done Selling Everything. Just to speed up the process, I'm selling my last DF, DM, Three Seals, Pwand, Rainbow etc. All under $30. Only have one of each left.
Old 02/21/2012, 22:54   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos351 View Post
Does anyone know if they patched CE working?

I tried it for the 1PD for 1PS thing and it wouldn't work.
Nope, it isnt patched, just checked. Works fine.
Old 02/22/2012, 01:50   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt120 View Post
Nope, it isnt patched, just checked. Works fine.
Weird. It wasn't working for me. =/
Old 02/22/2012, 06:16   #261

Are you sure you were doing it right? :s Have 1 pd, change it so its 99 pd, go to that hopkins guy, then trade your "99 pd" for 1 ps? If you did it right then idk whats wrong:S.
Old 02/22/2012, 07:36   #262

Quote:
Weird. It wasn't working for me. =/
1) Get 1 PD in your inventory.
2) Go to a lobby and open cheat engine table.
3) Right Click your char name
4) Click Browse Memory Region
5) On the bottom half of the memory viewer, scroll all the way up. The scroll bar will set itself back down the middle, ignore this.
6) Hit Ctrl + F simultaneously to open up the search box.
7) Select the Array of Bytes option.
8) In the search bar, type in 031000
9) Click Search and the first line of the bottom half of the memory viewer should read 03 00 00 01 (I think, should look something like that. Just look out for the 01)
10) Double click the 01 value and change it to 99 in the text box.
11) The value in the memory viewer should change to 63.
12) Reload the lobby by going into the teleporter and select any random lobby you want.
13) Check your inventory for 99 PDs.
14) If you don't have 99 PDs, you changed the wrong value in the memory viewer. Start all over again.
15) If you DO have 99 PDs, congrats. Go get your ****.

All of this is based from memory, so some things might be off. That should work though, if its not, then you're doing something wrong.
Old 02/22/2012, 10:54   #263

I got it to work now.

I'm not really sure what the problem was, but it works now.

Thank you for helping me.
Old 02/22/2012, 17:13   #264

Quote:
I got it to work now.

I'm not really sure what the problem was, but it works now.

Thank you for helping me.
Was it the steps that helped you or was it just random? I ask because I want to make sure my post is accurate.
Old 02/22/2012, 21:18   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Perfectly accurate from my knowledge, albeit it's much easier to just make a pointer.
I've tried making pointers but they change with inventory slots. That, or I'm doing it wrong.
Old 02/22/2012, 22:55   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaper View Post
Was it the steps that helped you or was it just random? I ask because I want to make sure my post is accurate.
The only things I changed was that I had to run it in Admin mode (Which, whenever I went to start it up, I'd get the pop up screen asking if I wanted to run it). I'm not sure how that changed it, because BEFORE I put it in Admin mode, I got the same pop up screen to run the program.

Besides that, I just used the "Slot 5" thing on the V_2.CT file I downloaded earlier in this thread.

For some odd reason, it wouldn't let me manually go into the memory region and change it myself, but when I changed it from the "Slot 5" thing, it worked perfectly.

As far as your post, it seemed accurate, it looks similar to the other post in this thread regarding 1PD for 1PS. I guess I was just unlucky or something.
Old 02/23/2012, 02:05   #267

Quote:
The only things I changed was that I had to run it in Admin mode (Which, whenever I went to start it up, I'd get the pop up screen asking if I wanted to run it). I'm not sure how that changed it, because BEFORE I put it in Admin mode, I got the same pop up screen to run the program.

Besides that, I just used the "Slot 5" thing on the V_2.CT file I downloaded earlier in this thread.

For some odd reason, it wouldn't let me manually go into the memory region and change it myself, but when I changed it from the "Slot 5" thing, it worked perfectly.

As far as your post, it seemed accurate, it looks similar to the other post in this thread regarding 1PD for 1PS. I guess I was just unlucky or something.
Ah alright. At least what I posted wasn't ****.

Still have some items left, mostly $1 stuff. PM me for list, yadda yadda, 50% off blah blah, you get the picture.
Old 02/23/2012, 07:22   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Ha , you wanna say that to my face? I didn't insult you so don't get lippy on the forum sucka. I just wanted to know if I could do one to them, it myst be possible.

I'll ask Broomop.

As for you, no thanks, you ******* ***.
Old 02/23/2012, 08:05   #269

I'm sure you'll be absolutely ignored as lee did to him
Old 02/23/2012, 12:42   #270

Lol your probably that *** ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
****, you guys are probably the same **** as the Schthack guys. As soon as I offer you out, you all start resorting to pictures and weak pathetic internet phrases such as "epic fail" "umadbro" and other sheepish muggery.
Closed Thread