Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/03/2012, 18:20   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystellia View Post
I am having a problem with Roro's table, much like the person above me. >.<

I saw this post and thought: "Oh, well that solves my problem. I'll just make a game and THEN open up CE, use the table, change the stuff and then celebrate with cake."

. . . It still crashed. D:

I don't know if I'm omitting something, but I'm fairly certain I followed the instructions to the letter . . . Halp?

I'm trying to learn to use CE, and I was able to get myself to have uber-stats without any trainers or anything . . . They just make it easier. X3 I would love to learn how to do more things with CE, but I would need to know where to look for a good tutorial. ^^; Until then . . . Halp? xD
yup same thing doesnt matter what i do it dcs me after its on, can only get like 2 minutes of straight mag feeding at most before i disconnect, anyone know a solution?
Old 02/03/2012, 18:50   #167

It isn't the best of videos, but I am in a huge rush!

Check it out, and use others initial explanation with it! Will re make it when I get time!

(there is no direct relation between the mag feed hack and the d/c, although I assure you I am thoroughly looking at this! I got d/c'd as I have poor internet on my spare comp! Credits to RoRo)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2012, 19:14   #168

yeah well that's the exact same thing that happens to me and my internet is fine so i'm sure its not a coincidence.
Old 02/03/2012, 21:34   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsgodxx View Post
yeah well that's the exact same thing that happens to me and my internet is fine so i'm sure its not a coincidence.
it only happens if I mess with silly code, or have bad internet connection
Old 02/04/2012, 02:14   #170

ALL ITEMS SOLD OUT. THANK YOU ALL
Old 02/04/2012, 03:11   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt120 View Post
Just keep trying, the first two times in the lobby i did it and got disconnected, then about the third of fourth time i made a game and did it, then it worked. I find it doesnt dc ad much when im not in the lobby, just keep doing it til it doesn't dc you.
i've joined like 25-30 games, same **** everytime, the most i can stay before a dc is like 2 minutes max, dunno what else to try
Old 02/04/2012, 04:29   #172

roro trainer will work on ultima server only some of the stuff like inf mag feed..auto revive..inf health..just change the address from shpsobb to psobb and the gallon shop hack work to
Old 02/04/2012, 17:22   #173

Quote:
i've joined like 25-30 games, same **** everytime, the most i can stay before a dc is like 2 minutes max, dunno what else to try
does it still happen without trying any hacks?
Old 02/04/2012, 19:38   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Lol no.
Lol yes. I already got buyers.
Old 02/05/2012, 05:49   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by iStock View Post
does it still happen without trying any hacks?
no it doesn't
Old 02/05/2012, 09:20   #176

Quote:
no it doesn't
That is extremely odd, in my video; the computer I was using disconnects all the time, due to poor Internet (and I meant that), my guess is that maybe you have an anti virus? Which also has a firewall, firewalls may block the change of code being sent through manually, to stop spyware and some viruses I guess! If you have an antivirus with a firewall trying turning it off temporarily? I'm not sure this'll work! But it's worth a try eh? :P
Old 02/05/2012, 09:49   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
You mean snitchers?
All you're going to end up with is a permaban from the server... maybe a few bucks too, but the first is a guarantee.
thanks alot for your concern. i been sellin items since 2009. i never been banned before.
ALL ITEMS SOLD OUT. THANK YOU ALL
Old 02/05/2012, 10:30   #178

Quote:
That is extremely odd, in my video; the computer I was using disconnects all the time, due to poor Internet (and I meant that), my guess is that maybe you have an anti virus? Which also has a firewall, firewalls may block the change of code being sent through manually, to stop spyware and some viruses I guess! If you have an antivirus with a firewall trying turning it off temporarily? I'm not sure this'll work! But it's worth a try eh? :P
tried it with firewall completely off and i don't have an anti virus so its not that either, seems hopeless thanks for trying to help though
Old 02/05/2012, 11:17   #179

Quote:
tried it with firewall completely off and i don't have an anti virus so its not that either, seems hopeless thanks for trying to help though
I am running out of ideas, it seems odd that for many people they do not d'c too much, with changing unweary code, such as this, it can cause disconnections it seems, but shouldn't be excessive amounts, what OS you running? if you answer vista, that may be an excuse in itself :P
Old 02/05/2012, 11:29   #180

Quote:
I am running out of ideas, it seems odd that for many people they do not d'c too much, with changing unweary code, such as this, it can cause disconnections it seems, but shouldn't be excessive amounts, what OS you running? if you answer vista, that may be an excuse in itself :P
nope im running win7, im really wondering is anybody else having trouble with getting it to work or is it just me?
Closed Thread