Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2012, 23:51   #151

elite*gold: 0
Half the pages on this thread wouldent even exist if Broomp were to simply leave when asked to :s.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/25/2012, 23:41   #152

Can someone post the link to the CT sheet with the item slot IDs?
Old 01/27/2012, 03:53   #153

Are there any ce tutorials for psobb that arent out dated and dont work? :s
Old 01/27/2012, 18:16   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt120 View Post
Err I really dont mean to complain considering I have no right to, but it kinda seems like a list of codes with not alot of info on how to use them. :s
Throughout this thread there are several explanations for different things. I'm sure if you looked you could find it. Roro's original post was on page 8 I believe, around there.
Old 01/27/2012, 23:34   #155

What i wanted to attempt was fast techs.

Rofl, I was just messing with random values and somehow got my characters hp to 8k :s. And its atp to 2k :s

So far I think ive figured out how to change luck, but thats about it :S.
Old 01/30/2012, 16:51   #156

Thanks to both Raresumo and RoRo, I am a big fan of Raresumos work and I am very thankful for any trainers he has made, one small problem I have is the mag feed, the small bit I don't understand is ticking the ZF box, anybody know what to do? I have only commented as a last resort (and also sorry this is my first post ) Thanks in advance

EDIT: FOUND IT! PM ME ANYONE WHO IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THAT
Old 01/31/2012, 18:23   #157

ok guys new link to crc wont go down and rare hack is delayed but it works i managed to get some hard rares like red ring in 4 minutes lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Most tutorials should work Corrupt. The only things that do not work are the addresses that they specify. As long as you know the values, you should be fine.
This is a good reference page that contains some pretty straight forward tutorials: .
What type of ban are you talking about Noob? If it's a hardware ban then you can download PBDownforce to bypass it. If his account is banned, then the only way around that is to give an admin (not Crono or Lee) a PM and beg for an unban.
Best bet would be to PM an admin and see exactly what is banned. Tell him to make sure to be polite and not type like a noob.
yeah this works but is a kernel driver and some say its backdoored. but mine just patches its safe.. but i never released it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2012, 19:16   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
ok guys new link to crc wont go down and rare hack is delayed but it works i managed to get some hard rares like red ring in 4 minutes lol

yeah this works but is a kernel driver and some say its backdoored. but mine just patches its safe.. but i never released it.

Incase anyone wondered, this came up as a virus, where as RareSumo's did not
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2012, 19:21   #159

Some of the things on that website do work, like the values for items, classes and whatnot, but I think the codes that do actual hacks are patched, mainly the stuff in the text dumps, either that or I have no idea what I'm doing.

What kind of other things can I do outside the memory region of my name?
Old 02/02/2012, 10:55   #160

Ahem... "swtor-cheap.com"...

Gold farming ****** needs to gtfo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2012, 20:40   #161

hey guys, hoping to video a nice tutorial on the infinite mag feed as I know a few found the initial tut confusing, watch this space guys!
Old 02/02/2012, 23:52   #162

I get disconnected whenever I go to the adress.

EDIT: Nvm, it works whenever I dont do it in the lobby.
Old 02/03/2012, 00:35   #163

I am having a problem with Roro's table, much like the person above me. >.<

I saw this post and thought: "Oh, well that solves my problem. I'll just make a game and THEN open up CE, use the table, change the stuff and then celebrate with cake."

. . . It still crashed. D:

I don't know if I'm omitting something, but I'm fairly certain I followed the instructions to the letter . . . Halp?

I'm trying to learn to use CE, and I was able to get myself to have uber-stats without any trainers or anything . . . They just make it easier. X3 I would love to learn how to do more things with CE, but I would need to know where to look for a good tutorial. ^^; Until then . . . Halp? xD
Old 02/03/2012, 02:04   #164

Is there a way to use Roro's table on Ultima's server?
Old 02/03/2012, 08:46   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Assuming you have downloaded Roro's CE table: Go into a game. Switch to the table. Right click the infinite mag feed entry. Select browse this memory region. Right click anywhere at the top of the screen and hit go to address. Enter 005D91DE. When it finishes finding that address, right click it and hit "change register at this location". Check the box next to "ZF". Mag feed like crazy.
He posted this in a more vague explanation when he posted his table. If you have not downloaded that table yet, it is on page 8 of this thread.
I managed to understand and use the initial tutorial, what I said is I'm going to make a video tutorial for it! As people seem to find it confusing, no mater how accurate the explanation!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread