Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by diviee View Post
Anyone can make items with cheatengine. Also, anyone can make a UI in visual studio.

So no thanks broom, I think I'll pass on that uhh... "trainer".
QFMFT

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by raresumo View Post
Broomop

raresumo
AWWWWWWWWW CAN I PLAY TOO??

Nice trainer guys, a fue comments on stuff you (intentionally?) left out-

Without a CRC bypass you can still -

Walk through OBJECTS works if you enable then disable within 2 seconds.
can walk through doors in maps, but will have to kill enemy using a projectile, ie- gun or tech...
when you disable the code, you can still walk through object for that game, not everytime you need it.

Auto revive works in the same way, enable/ disable (when dead)
GoE if your reeeeealy quick to enable, equip, disable haha

Aaaaand the one I've seen a fue people ask for,
Infinite mag feed

goto this address in the assembler (the bit above the memory viewer)
005D91DE and right click, change register at this location, make it so the ZF box has a tick in it (CE6.1+ or tick both boxes if CE5.x)
And mag feed like fuuuck.

UPDATED CHEAT TABLE .CT V2_PSOBB WITH 700% MORE HOTKEYS !!

multiupload .com/DZUFBALITV

Remember, you DO NOT need a CRC bypass for this and dont ever PAY for broom mops malwarez... lulz

Hit Thanks if it helped and happy new year !!

EDIT,

Thanks
16 Users
Old   #63

WTO is useless with XYZ.

I DO have auto-revive and it works in a different way than the crc'd version.

The fact that you mentioned "ticking ZF" means I would have to wrap a c++ dll containing inline asm to access the register you're referring to, then use the .dll in my vb.net project and tbh it's much easier for everyone to just use your .ct (assuming it works).

tl;dr for leechers: If you really need inf. mag feed, use roro222's .ct
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #64

WTF happend to my post...

WTO using XYZ for every door is way harder than enable/disable and speedhack the quest IMO.

Didnt see you had auto res :P 8am and time for bed

and yah, thats why i didnt know if you intentionally left them out because its a hassle to code it in, that why i nvevr make trainers im too lazy pahahaa

But yeah inf mag works just tried it,
memory view, asembly area at the top, search 005D91DE, changer register at this location, make ZF box tick, stack trimate to 99, 5xspeedhack, gallons button spam XD

Good night !!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #65

idk how to use the ct....
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojitz View Post
idk how to use the ct....
Why do people like you exist?

raresumo, roro, I love you guys.
Old   #67

Disconnects me from pso
Old   #68

i forgot about the register method hehe.. the only issue with it is if they use their brain they just add a is debugger present and then that will stop it lol

doing it in this quest and this way is irrelevent as i can hook any function i want. I just think this was the safest method to use.
Old   #69

Ha, remember when the patch 1st came out and I told you guys just wait people were working on this? Well, I was right. Nice to see Raresumo's new trainer out (even if he is a cocky ****** who said he'd never make a new PSO trainer) and Ruro's CT. I can vouch for Raresumo's new trainer because I tested his off and on for years and never got banned or hacked.

The item creation is neat but probably limited to a variety of low rares and non-rares (70hit Charge Vulcans come to mind). But yea, again no one's gonna give a **** unless it's released survey/problem-free and virus scanned (especially after ADMITTING to having back doors). If the video is in fact real I'd say that's gamebreaking especially if creating mass PDs like that is possible. That's the only real currency in the game. Next thing you know we'll have blacklisted PDs, lmao.
Old   #70

Thanks again Raresumo, as well as Roro. Your work is appreciated, me gusta.
Old   #71

The video's an obvious fake. He does nothing on the character and shows that he cant do anything. He then activates a crc'd hack (since he doesn't even have a working bypass) to get disconnected, then at the main screen locks in fake items and logs into the lobby and shows his fake inventory. There's nothing on there that's even remotely close to "proof" he made items.
Old   #72

Quote:
The video's an obvious fake. He does nothing on the character and shows that he cant do anything. He then activates a crc'd hack (since he doesn't even have a working bypass) to get disconnected, then at the main screen locks in fake items and logs into the lobby and shows his fake inventory. There's nothing on there that's even remotely close to "proof" he made items.
Probably this^. No way to verify it's real unless he releases to the public, problem-free.
Old   #73

Quote:
Not to mention why does he have cheat engine open when his "hacks" are so great... he certainly has a "crc bypass" and a couple of "working" programs to "make items" where he said you could not "make items" before...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #74

Originally Posted by raresumo

are you dumb or retarded or both? i got dced because i memory edited my name and forgot to put my data save bypass on.. crc bypass theres videos showing that working man your some doppy fucker. you just know basic memory editing go you..... much like the data bypass its some other shit you know fuck all about because i never released it... this item mod is real someone come online tell me what to make and ill make it right infront of their eyes and they can keep it... look at the time difference between my d/c and me making items if you want ill make another video make loads of random shit make it a bit clearer then we will see whos fake.. just because everyone here uses same old crap doesnt mean i do.. this stuff is like 5 years old man ive not even shown half the shit i can do.. if you think ur somthing come online... i can never get banned i have full hardware bypass... o yeah another asm hack i never released and something you dont have either.. funny how the list keeps getting bigger of what ive made and what you have copied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hildetorr
Not to mention why does he have cheat engine open when his "hacks" are so great... he certainly has a "crc bypass" and a couple of "working" programs to "make items" where he said you could not "make items" before...

i had cheat ce open because i wanted to edit my level, name and color of name quickly to hide the real name.. but when i d/ced i was like fuck this and i just left it for people to see. i never said you can't make items i just meant you cannot make all items... man whats up with people this shit is OLD... i was doing it and making loads of money back on segas... stop talking trash meet me online and ill show you a true hacker..

proved to many and people downloaded:

UPDATED FOR FRIEND WHO PAID ME TO UPDATE IT AND I MODDED IT TO SHOW ALL ITEMS:

seen by quite a few people:

data save bypass(yes people see me as them) i made this about 5 years ago... schthack can vouch for that:

d/c people video also shows hardware bypass which now is alot more advanced:

if you also look closely at this one you will see i have mag feed which is better than ZFing it... it feeds 10x items in one "feed mag" some people who downloaded my hack will vouch... and also room crashing which is in this video but it caught me too lol and item mod on it which is the same as the one i showed in the other video but the new one is more advanced.
Old   #75

now you're going crazy over some line of words, calling someone a ****** and dumb doesn't make a great argument...
sorry if I hurt your ego, oh "true hacker"

Closed Thread