Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/26/2012, 21:21   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
*** THE TRAINER DOESN't WORK!

Saw your vid broom.

You're sick, didn't know you were into DNB, wicked style bruv!
im into everything that sounds good. thats from some random dnb person thats not even famous... lol

dnb and dubstep and futuristic and retro 8bit sounds will always be close to my heart. listen to all my videos all good banging tunes on them.
Old 03/27/2012, 02:23   #347

I can't get it to work... Sometimes it does but it's really rare...What am I doing wrong? I got all your other trainers to work +_+
Old 03/29/2012, 00:06   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post

For those of you too lazy/incompetent to update the codes in the cheat table. Note: those codes of which needed to be updated were updated for the Widescreen (SHPsoBBW) client.
thank you Sage Owl
Old 03/29/2012, 05:05   #349

I updated the old codes for the new SHPsoBBN already and they work fine. Though, I just attempted to log in and there is another patch to update client files. I killed the client and made a backup of my old directory though the new update wants to give me "antihack.dll". Of course we can't be having all that. I'm looking into what it is and a work around, though I wanted to see what the community was up to and if anyone had a heads up on this as of yet and what it actually _does_. Usually Lee is dumb enough to give away his secrets in the usual manner fairly quickly so it's easy enough to also read his latest thread posts on scht forum too, though I haven't seen him say anything about what the update entails except "we're doing some tweaks to some backroom stuff, not like the major updates which added features."

So basically it's pure anti-cheat measures.

Quote:

For those of you too lazy/incompetent to update the codes in the cheat table. Note: those codes of which needed to be updated were updated for the Widescreen (SHPsoBBW) client.
Old 03/29/2012, 11:19   #350

So, does anyone know what the new antihack.dll file does? (I know it's an anti hack thing, obviously, I'm curious if it stops cheat engine or anything else)
Old 03/29/2012, 11:54   #351

it seems that the antihack.dll will close ur browser as long as you google for like Cheat Engine (even a raresumo search will close it) LOL
Old 03/29/2012, 16:37   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCheat View Post
it seems that the antihack.dll will close ur browser as long as you google for like Cheat Engine (even a raresumo search will close it) LOL
Hah, I notice that now. So basically it's a keyword detector. I wonder if it's sending any of this information back to their server or just crashing the browser (sometimes it crashes the game client too I noticed).

This is typical, thinking they can stop cheating in the game by ******* over their users with blatant viruses. Oh yeah, just ignore that virus warning as we screw you in the "backroom".
Old 03/29/2012, 20:02   #353

This is true.
Old 03/29/2012, 20:37   #354

Quote:
Don't mind the fact that they put a "game guard" on their private server; you know, something that the "founding fathers" of the server made sure to get rid of.
Welcome to the era of Schthole server where it is the same, if not worse, cesspool that SegaBB was, before and after Broomop hacked it.
Now cheat engine, what happened to that stealth injection option you used to have...
Call me crazy, but I actually agree with the Raging killer on this one, they deserve to just eat hairy cock for the rest of their lives.

So I would suggest moving these uh... conversations to a more private location. After all, this update of antihack.dll wouldn't exist if all this wasn't so uh... public.
Yeah I remember that option too. Only thing I found updated, is a complete rewrite of CE according to; .

All I say is fuck em.
Let them be in awe as all their current quest rewards turn into monomates.
Let them wonder why they can't have liberta kit anymore or anything else the admins have destroyed. They wonder why the game sucks and then blame "hackers". It sucks because there is not much of a game left. It's a chat community of complainers and wannabes with the agenda of a two year old. The only fun thing about the game anymore _is_ the cheating. Half the shit on a supposed "legit" player has been sphered with fake spheres.
They want all the prices to skyrocket so the dicks who were given uber items by corrupt GMs in the past can show off their e-penis.
While those folks who were really legit and traded their good stuff for good items just to have them destroyed by those same GMs claiming them as dupes get screwed in the end.

Fuck em.
I'd rather be on Linux anyway in the time I spend having to reverse engineer this dated shit.

KMFDM ~ Dogma
"The only reason you're still alive is because someone
Has decided to let you live"

Nuff said.
Old 03/29/2012, 20:48   #355

antihack.dll is gay LOL but i just found a "way" to run CE again.. guess how?

simply get XVI32 hex editor and then click File/Open and select "engine-i386.exe" (it is where CE is installed) then Search/Find.. Text string for "Cheat" and rename all that begins with Cheat to something else

for example:
Cheat Engine = ABCDE Engine

then F3 for the next ones and when you're done with all go to File and then "save" and Voila! now you can run CE Again all the way :P

and always run "engine-i386.exe"
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/29/2012, 21:42   #356

Good work.
Old 03/30/2012, 01:40   #357

No luck with the hexeditor, still drops me.
Old 03/30/2012, 01:43   #358

You must be doing something wrong. It works for me.
Old 03/30/2012, 01:57   #359

It changed the engine-i386.exe into something that wasn't recognized was a Win32 executable? Maybe the replace function did more harm than good?
Old 03/30/2012, 04:07   #360

ive managed to get crc bypass working on it again and removed anti debug and i can run any tools i want don't need to edit my string names... epic fail yet again is quest items working again? i need to try that out LMAO be awesome if that works ill be giving the bypass (not crc) for free to allow any tools.
Closed Thread