Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
I'm shocked that the MULTIPLE methods there are to making any item (with any percentages and / quantity) on the qallow list is still not public. Has been over a year since I've been watching what has been going on in here so that is pretty sad. I'm hoping that at least a few people know about it and just aren't sharing it (an understandable decision). If it is public, then I apologize for my poor reading skills. That's all; have fun.

Old   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by igamma View Post
I'm shocked that the MULTIPLE methods there are to making any item (with any percentages and / quantity) on the qallow list is still not public. Has been over a year since I've been watching what has been going on in here so that is pretty sad. I'm hoping that at least a few people know about it and just aren't sharing it (an understandable decision). If it is public, then I apologize for my poor reading skills. That's all; have fun.
this method isnot public yet. i hope it never will be

Old   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
@zomg, there is no way to add permanent hit directly to any of your items aside from enemy weapons.

@Stargazer, That is very easily done.
Refer to this site for character class values:
I am assuming that you have Roro22's cheat table (one that I posted a page or two back) downloaded and are using it. If you do not, then look through the previous pages for a link entitled V2_PSOBB.
First, go to the character selection screen of the login process. Next, open up Roro's cheat table and browse the memory region of your name string (the first entry of the cheat table). Scroll up about 5 lines or so. If you have a controller plugged in, or are just quick, switch from one of your characters to the next. There will be two values like 0a 09 right next to each other that change when you switch characters. The first value is your section ID and the second is your character class. Now, to permanently change your class, you will have to take the character that you want to change and go into the dressing room. Once there, using the character class offset, change the value to whatever class you want and then accept the changes. Your character will now be whatever class you chose!
A note: if you have mat usage for the previous class, you will have to use that configuration with your new character (unless someone knows how to reset the mats your characters has used aside from giving Crono money).
If you need pictures or a video on how to do this, I can provide either (pictures are easier for me and my **** cpu).
ok i tried it and it worked...but wat about the stats?? they r the same as they were with the other class...so the stats dont change as well??
Old   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
this method isnot public yet. i hope it never will be
i am quite interested in this method

Old   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsgodxx View Post
Of course you are, **** nugget.
Old   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsgodxx View Post
too bad u aint gettin it.
Old   #292

hmm my link on my sig doesn't suggest anything... anyway guys just thought i would tell you i updated my mag feed hack (No not the n00b one everyone uses) that allows u to feed 10x or whatever you want items in one go. And lets just say i believe its patched now so be careful when feeding your mags using infinite items it seems like they have patched it... kinda a wierd patch if you ask me lol
Old   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
too bad u aint gettin it.
lets not hold out on a 10 year old game, its silly
Old   #294

Any way to pickup a 127 Photon Crystals bundle with CE?
pic URL:
Old   #295

guys i need some help with something on schtserv if you can help right now pm me to meet up.

P.S. you need to have some items that are really super rare on you.. and willing to take one for the team.. lol
Old   #296

Is there a way to temporarily give yourself gm status then use Lees item maker to crate items? Just curious :s.
Old   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoyah View Post
Is there a way to temporarily give yourself gm status then use Lees item maker to crate items? Just curious :s.
Become a GM then quit.
Old   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoyah View Post
lol n00b talking alert..
Old   #299

Mopheads love.
Old   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
guys i need some help with something on schtserv if you can help right now pm me to meet up.

P.S. you need to have some items that are really super rare on you.. and willing to take one for the team.. lol
pm me i can help you

Closed Thread