Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dealing with dll's

Discussion on Dealing with dll's within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dealing with dll's

Well im just finding out about dll's, don't know how to work with them yet so my question is does anybody know how to pack a cheat table into a dll? -Appreciate it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i have dealing
09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
look i don`t have experience in this files really and from one week ago i try to much to do it but never fix it :( so if anyone can help me for setup it on my computer its will be ok and i`ll pay for it for any amount if he wanna, or we can fix it together and i`ll buy the servers or vps`s and we run our server together .. thanks and i`m sorry for say that :) ????
Dealing with bots
04/02/2011 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
The maker of the hunter bots should have all of his fingers broken as well as some compound fractures in his arms. I can live with one or two bots on each map... Ill just stay away from them. But when you have 4-6 bots in one area, and over 15 bots on one map, thats stepping over the line a bit. Now for dealing with them, PK is the fastest solution obviously. But with the groups, your IP skyrockets to 500+. Then someone twice your level comes along and kills you. You spend hours in the...
hos dealing more dmg
01/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
glaive ir xbow
once again avoid dealing with NotiX
01/03/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
NotiX has struck again trying to swap bogus accounts. avoid his emails about swapping with you, this kid really needs to get a life. Did you think i would have been dumb enough to beleive you had a lvl 103 summoner after what i already read about you?