Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HOHackers Team

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbao View Post
i think we should just wait for the Chinese servers from the BB sites.. once someone obtains it with the4 alipay points.. then we need a team to translate the server files.

lmao at this team trying to sniff the pockets files and such... the twitter pics shown no evident of an emulation only a dumb program that operate the launcher lol

if anyone has use AION emulator you should know what im talking about here lol...
Sounds like u are so dam "smart", this is a a server on the pictures that is connected to the original game files. we sniff stuff to read them and try new things so don't come here as a noob and tell us it's fake.

Old   #47

@Axe, i don't care it's fake or not cause you guys are doing the long way and waste of time, there's Hero online server released lol good luck with that team lol.

Old   #48

Quote:
@Axe, i don't care it's fake or not cause you guys are doing the long way and waste of time, there's Hero online server released lol good luck with that team lol.
We are not using the launcher of the us game.
Old   #49

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by julioclitwin View Post
I downloaded the files but the exe files won't will start so maybe its fake, and no connection could be found to the game and the files c++ files could not me compiled
Old   #51

As i allready stated on the other forum, this is probably not what you'r looking for, it's not a Hero Online server nor source, it's not even the game "Hero online".
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahler View Post
As i allready stated on the other forum, this is probably not what you'r looking for, it's not a Hero Online server nor source, it's not even the game "Hero online".
like i sad i could not find anything that could be hero online
Old   #53

So, what about the private server?
Old   #54

Any news about the release of the private servers?
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
I downloaded the files but the exe files won't will start so maybe its fake, and no connection could be found to the game and the files c++ files could not me compiled
I've got a copy of them as well and have translated most of the chinese to english in the source and xml files. The way the code is laid out, it reminds me a lot of the original closed beta (1.03) in a lot of ways. I'm still playing around with the source so I don't know yet how compatible it might be. If it is a Hero server, it's an early, early version. The DMLib.dll is interesting, tho, to work with.

The coder admits it's a high-school project in the about screen.
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I've got a copy of them as well and have translated most of the chinese to english in the source and xml files. The way the code is laid out, it reminds me a lot of the original closed beta (1.03) in a lot of ways. I'm still playing around with the source so I don't know yet how compatible it might be. If it is a Hero server, it's an early, early version. The DMLib.dll is interesting, tho, to work with.

The coder admits it's a high-school project in the about screen.

Hmm ok, well i hop u can find anything good in the files
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Hmm ok, well i hop u can find anything good in the files
I'm testing a few ideas, such as opening NPC and the bank using the codes from the source, to see if they will work. If so, that will open up the buy/sell routines in the bot. Plus a few other ideas I'm tossing around.
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I'm testing a few ideas, such as opening NPC and the bank using the codes from the source, to see if they will work. If so, that will open up the buy/sell routines in the bot. Plus a few other ideas I'm tossing around.
Sound great man i hop you get any luck
Old   #59

yeah.. we hope some guys would soon or later make a good server files or emulator for Hero Online keep it up guys and don't give up.

Dalgren at RZ is working on it too, maybe barraksc can team up with him/her to work together? it's just a suggestion for getting this server files or Emulator done and let us all enjoy it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60

Quote:
yeah.. we hope some guys would soon or later make a good server files or emulator for Hero Online keep it up guys and don't give up.

Dalgren at RZ is working on it too, maybe barraksc can team up with him/her to work together? it's just a suggestion for getting this server files or Emulator done and let us all enjoy it.
Bro i give me great idea i think ppl who have Registration ot other Forum's To post there are a Serious Team wich try to make a private server and they need more Ppl (programmers) also Facebook is not bad idea at all too.. i can help after some day i have Quiz or (Qwiz) tummorow [Bad english sorry] and i have to studdy hard but after that i can help with sourching a Coders/Programmers and to make HOHackers team bigger... :P

Thanks
1 User