Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ASDA Story

Discussion on ASDA Story within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ASDA Story

Brand new game, just implemented Gameguard. Posting here to inquire about the potential efforts of someone in the community making a bypass for Gameguard. I mainly want AC Tools to work with the game, so if anyone has experience with Gameguard it'd be appreciated.

Unfortunately I either do not know how to see the version of Gameguard as it loads or in the GG folder, or there is no way to tell. D:
Old 08/15/2008, 23:23   #2

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239

has been made on the first day gameguard got implented again, might have to request a newer version.
Old 08/16/2008, 02:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ahh, thank you so much!

I can't get that to work, no idea why. Might be me.

Either way, thanks again.
Old 08/16/2008, 11:00   #4

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 4,992

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any asda story bot?
07/18/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
title says it .
Asda Story EU
10/22/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Heyhey, an alle die schonmal Asda Story gespielt haben und es dank GG nicht hacken konnten-JETZT ist die idea Chance ^^! Foxxgames haben vorgestern Asda Story EU rausgebracht, der server is recht neu aber seis drum,das wichtigeste ist,dass es noch KEINEN gameguard hat. Um es kurz zu halten-falls es jemand gibt der mir beim hacken assistieren/helfen kann ,bzw schon einige hacks gefunden hat, bitte PM mich,danke im voraus. Asda Story | EU
ASDA STORY
06/27/2009 - User Submitted News - 12 Replies
do you like 3d cartoon games.. the game is similar with rose online..and a little with flyff.. here is the site Official Site for Asda Story, Free Online Role Playing Game.
News about Asda story gold
03/04/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I am a fan of Asda story, and I like this life very much. It brings me lots of fun .Recently; I need to buy some Asda story gold because of necessary level up. But it is difficult for me to find a good site to buy cheap Asda story gold. Then, a friend of mine introduces me a site called mmovo.com. At first, I do not believe it at all. There are many fraud stores online who can not keep their promise to give you Asda story gold in time and do not give you any explain after. But after trying, I...