Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 level 80's 10 months playtime

Discussion on 3 level 80's 10 months playtime within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 level 80's 10 months playtime

1) TOS - on Tyranny pvp 5 5% to pvp 6
Helm: pvp 5 epic helm
Chest: Scarlet circle epic chest (cost 196 rares)
Legs: Scarlet Circle epic legs
Boots: Scarlet Circle epics (cost 900MOA"S)
best two rings in the game
Sheild: T-3 shield, also has t-3 bracers
has over 1500 MOA's, yellow tiger mount, rank 4 in tigers, scarlet circle, wovles. Rank 3 in 2 others. Has over 50 rares trophies this is a END game acocunt for high end raiding PVE - or high end pvp to be succesful! Also has the two bought most powerful spells for the class from the store

2) POM - on tyranny pvp 4 75% to pvp 5
Helm: t-2 helm
Gloves: t-2 gloves
Weapon: t-3 2H blunt
Boots: Scarlet circle epic
Chest: epic pvp 4 legs
Legs: epic pvp 4 legs
Has over 300 MOA's, decent AA's has SFF for 6 mans. Another end game account ready for high end PVE t-2 and t-3 raiding or pvp

3) HOX - on Deathwish pvp 3
has full khatai blue gear, with the pvp 5 sword.
Has white tiger mount - This account needs some more AA's and gear before it could be called end game. But very close..

4) 55 Conq - Tyranny
normal mount over 6 gold on him..

Also has 10 months play time paid for! Asking 210.00 OBO US. send me any offer have screen shots also

If you don't know about AOC your missing out
PVP:
Old 12/08/2011, 22:37   #2

price drop
Old 12/09/2011, 22:37   #3

nice videos
Old 12/11/2011, 21:27   #4

UPDATE:

I have two accounts i'm looking to trade or sell..

1)HOX 2 epic swords, has all the pvp 1-5 gear no aa's
2)Necro has all the bought pvp 1-5 gear also no aa's
Asking 75.00

Account two.

1) pvp 5 ToS rank 4 in 3 factions, has pvp 5 helm, belt. Has epic Scarlet circle chest, boots, legs. Has the tier 3 shoulders, and the shield!!! Has over 35 gold on the account. Master in mining, gathering, prospector, wood cutting. GREAT AA's including the 720 hour one
Also has the 2 spells you can buy from the item store.
Also has the yellow tiger and the wolf pet. Over 1500 MOA's and 50 rares, plus 200+ simple trophies

2) pvp 4.5 POM rank 4 in 1 faction, rank 3 in the rest. Has tier 2 helm, and hands. Has tier 3 weapon and shoulders. Also has SFF and other important AA's. Has over 200 MOA's and simple trophies

3) HOX pvp 3, has khatai blues, pvp 5 sword and the yellow tiger mount. Has the 720 hour AA trained

4)CONQ level 79 at the moment, in Northern Grasslands about to hit 80 with 1 offline level to use. Already has 100 MOA's, and the two best weapons for a conq that are not epic. Has advanced riding (80gold) and has 15 gold on the account..

Also has 10 months play time left on the account.

All this and asking 200.00 or will trade for a sin+other 80's MUST have playtime, and good gear..