Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be cautious of Resuwen.

Discussion on Be cautious of Resuwen. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Be cautious of Resuwen.

Yeah i thought hes a cool guy Jamie from britain but guess what? Surprisingly no he isn't the cool guy... I sent him all battleforge cards i had which is valued about 15k bfp And he just kept saying he will send funds later tonight(yesterday) to paypal. I woke up today and checked, no funds there, then i came here and saw he sent me private message: "You didnt send me all cards you showed me last week" Huoh.. DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM!
Old 12/08/2011, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,622
Thanks a lot my friend 4 the information, next time please use a Middleman.
Old 12/08/2011, 22:03   #3

He sounded so trusted and legit and he even told me we can use you as MM if we would have traded today but needed money yesterday for food
Old 12/08/2011, 22:18   #4

Never trade without a MM

lg
Old 12/08/2011, 22:21   #5

Yeah i learned that even someone here has high reputation, do not trade with him , do not do any trades on this ******* cursed internet bullshit, everyoen pretends to be nice but in reality they are some lifeless fat retarded school bullied stupid nerds who need to scam to get some WoW gametime and they probably have killed their own family for some money. I really hope this jerk get's cancer and dies slowly and painfully and if he does, please someone inform me so i can record it and put into youtube.

He even tried to ripoff me after the ripoff... what the **** seriously? "Send me all rest cards and i promise i pay"..

By the way, why aren't scammers being banned? They just roam here free, i found some other scam topics about this guy but it was in german so i couldn't understand it.

His other nick here is "Olkan" i found out that too, now i got his ip and i'm gonna do something very nasty, let's see if he likes it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2011, 13:45   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,622
Sorry but i must closed this Thread.

#closed
Closed Thread