Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So nice weapon

Discussion on So nice weapon within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So nice weapon

Have you ever saw impression weapon in the game, this is mine;xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] iSRO 105+ chars E/C nice set and Nova Weapon
05/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I am looking for a lvl 105FF+ Account on all servers and i am up to pay 150 euros via PayPal What i Prefer: -105FF+ Bower with nice set and nova weapon fire force light or cold -105FF+ Nucker with nice set and nova weapon fire cold or light -105FF+ Rouge/cleric nice set and nova weapon Would be nice to have some gold on it too
WTS nice nice nice 55 Ranger on balder !!!
04/09/2011 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
hey... i want to sell my LvL 55 Ranger on Balder. its a nice PvP char with complette PvP Gear and Fenris Gear !!! He have a 50 PvP bow with a Fenris bow on it. Socked with one of the beste Godstones. The char have many many Million Kinah and can make All drinks/Foot what he want.
EU4 [Archon] WTB Nice lvl 92 Weapon
05/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for Good 1h- Blunt/Sword/Axe (Elite, +1 optional) Please PM ME OFFER. Or trade with 9% resis stone.
WTB Lv100FF Char with nice SUN Weapon and very good Set! Any Server!
01/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
As the titel says. I'm looking for a VERY nice charakter. Preferable with SUN Weapon D10 and with D10 SUN parts. The Charakter must be at least Lv95+ and FF100. Not matter on which server. Don't understand me false! If the charakter will have nice SUN and so on i will pay 250-300$! Just PM me with your offers or add me on MSN. We will use Roby as middleman or you can trust me and go first.