Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scarlet Legacy Online

Discussion on Scarlet Legacy Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scarlet Legacy Online

hello guys.
I am looking for a bot/hack scarlet legacy.
if you have let me know or Pm me thanks.
i have search a lot so i can share it here but i haven't find any.
also if you have bot and you wont share it let me know So I wont share it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
scarlet legacy multi client help
11/24/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
scarlet legacy is a new game but u cant multi client so if any1 know if they know how to multi client ?
Does anyone play Scarlet Legacy?
12/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Do anyone on this forum play this game?
Request GG bypass for Scarlet Legacy
09/10/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Looking for any hints or tips for bypassing the gg security on Scarlet legacy or any type of lead to be able to do a basic attack speed/movement speed enhancement leave any info or pm if not wanted public , thanks
New F2P MMO Scarlet Legacy
08/29/2011 - User Submitted News - 17 Replies
Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me?? Here is some info for the game: Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience". Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while...
Want to play Scarlet Legacy?
07/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me?? Here is some info for the game: Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience". Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while...