Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Searching] Good Co-op/online game

Discussion on [Searching] Good Co-op/online game within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Searching] Good Co-op/online game

hey guys,

first of all, i will type the text into english, afterwards i´ll translate it into german.

So here we are, i´m searching for a really good game, for co-op or/and online. I´ve tried a lot of games but atm i´m not able to find the right for me, so i decided that the com will do this for me . I´ve played already: metin2, tf2, bfh, cod5-8, battlefield 2-3, borderlands.. But i get boared -.-

As you can see, i like shooter and rpgs, but atm i love shooter but there are no one (yeah ok bf3 and mw3) but i´m searching something, i can´t really describe in english but i´ll try, i´m searching for something unusal. Common guys, cod is since the development from the first episode truely the same, with annoys me.
Battlefield3 is the same as Bad company 2, with better grafics and.. yeah. thats it
I´m playing often with a friend, so thats the meaning of "co-op" that in case of non playing online game, we can play co-op. I searched for a really long time but nothing really exciting out there -.-

Please Help me guys, PLEASE :O

greetz

niko
Old 11/29/2011, 19:35   #2

As for Shooter games :
I personally tried game called "Combat Arms Europe" And i loved it. It's really addictive, free and some action involved in it, You also need lots of skill to control the recoil of some weapons , give it a try when you will have some free time mate
I will make it easy for you and give you the link

As for MMORPGs :
Vindictus Europe, Just started it and is pretty cool, hard at the start but if you get it , it will get easier and a lot more fun. Game created by the same company as the shooter game, again , I will make your like easy <3

Others :
League of Legends, a game based only on Co-Operative gaming, Team working , and once again TEAM WORKING. Playing it for 2 years now i think. Probably heard of it, it's over rated on some sites, and is hated but if you download it and play some good games, you will love it.
Old 11/29/2011, 19:36   #3

As for Shooter games :
I personally tried game called "Combat Arms Europe" And i loved it. It's really addictive, free and some action involved in it, You also need lots of skill to control the recoil of some weapons , give it a try when you will have some free time mate
I will make it easy for you and give you the link

As for MMORPGs :
Vindictus Europe, Just started it and is pretty cool, hard at the start but if you get it , it will get easier and a lot more fun. Game created by the same company as the shooter game, again , I will make your like easy <3

Others :
League of Legends, a game based only on Co-Operative gaming, Team working , and once again TEAM WORKING. Playing it for 2 years now i think. Probably heard of it, it's over rated on some sites, and is hated but if you download it and play some good games, you will love it.
Old 11/29/2011, 21:31   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Try "No one lives for 2" (has a nice co-op (up to 4 players)) or "Half-Life" 2 Co-Op (it's a Mod.).

And of course you should try Left4Dead 1 & 2.