Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What make Hackshield

Discussion on What make Hackshield within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What make Hackshield

Hello,
what for kind of ban make Hackshield ?
make his IP ban? Hardware ban.. ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Removing hackshield from Any hackshield protected game client (Video Tutorial)
04/18/2011 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
This is my first contribution, believe it will be useful for everyone. If you need the tools. Tuts 4 You Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf
[Hackshield]Bypass the new protection hackshield
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Today i was so mad from agbot so i found the loader lite 3... so i tried to connect with him to ibot (port : 16000) and failed cuz of the hackshield .... so i tried to rename the "hackshield" file dictory and it was full of success ... but i dont know .. should i get banned for it? (i bought silks) if no ill post here the download and guide... Thank's alot : Kobbi :)
About HackShield
10/08/2009 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Guys I was wondering... Is HackShield responsible for saving our character when we accidentally got DC or have a critical error in game??? i was wondering if it is possible to rollback a character after a trade by editing
[help] Hackshield
04/18/2008 - RF Online - 6 Replies
someone know how to bypass HackShield in BRFO (levelupgames.com.br/rfonline/) i tryed the same to RF ph... and when i open the launcher it get the folder again =\