Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How i made cash for Rakion :p

Discussion on How i made cash for Rakion :p within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How i made cash for Rakion :p

As every one should know by now there is no hack for cash
just honest work. here is how to start from nothing.

This is what i did
1. I Got Paypal
2. I did surveys till i hit $10 (that takes time)
3. found a good place to pay $10 to start doing referrals with levels
4. just told people over online games my referral link (well playing )

I reccommend GDI 1st step in the free system, Hard to get started but once started its alot easyer and relaxed.

Its only free account and registration the sites they offer have a charge like $10.

All you need to do is register for free and set up GDI which is $10 and the very first set up, don't bother with the rest or you will be there all day.

and it does have step by step guide which is like a 30min video.

people can make $1000's but its extremely hard to do that top people atm are doing $1900 a week but it isnt that hard to get a few 100's per month.

GOOD LUCK

p.s ask questions if you want to no more

p.p.s If you think its a scam then simply dont do it.. no need to be gay about it
Old 12/23/2008, 23:39   #2

Well if u are not "lying or scamming" then why is this your only post ever and just joined not that long ago? Also then re edited not 50 mins later? Kind of suspicious if you ask me.

Lols @ Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer! when you open the page with FireFox.
Old 12/23/2008, 23:47   #3

only reason its giving you a warning is because its .ws
any way sign ups its free go threw some vids and if you dont like them o well