Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial]Finding Pointer/OFFSET for HP 12Sky

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 3/0/0
[Tutorial]Finding Pointer/OFFSET for HP 12Sky

I put together this tutorial for locating the OFFSETS and Pointers needed to create a simple Auto Heal/MP Recovery program for Twelve Sky. The tutorial is written with the assumption that the reader has never used T-Search or OllyDbg before. It goes over everything from the first step to the last and covers some basics such as navigation in Olly and T-Search, so if you are already familiar with these aspects and only want to read a particular part it is divided into sections: Step1-Step5. Step1 just covers searching the dynamic address in T-Search. Step2 moves onto using OllyDbg, using OllyDbg to breakpoint your dynamic address to reach the static address witch writes to dynamic one. Step3 then moves on to Recognizing the useful OFFSET from observing the instruction at that address. Step4 covers locating Player Pointer to be used with your OFFSETS. And then Step5 shows how to use the information in a sample program.

The Layout of the Tutorial is as follows:

1: Search out the address that holds and updates your current Health using T-Search.
2: How to breakpoint that address to find out what Static addresses Write to it(update it).
3: How to use to OllyDbg to determine the OFFSET that points to your Current Health in
Memory. Then how to get the Maximum Health OFFSET.
4: How to search for the Pointer Address from there that you will use with the OFFSET you
found above to gain access to your current Health in memory as it is constantly being
5: And last how to use the information you have obtained to make a small program that will
automatically press your Pill key(1,2,3,or 4) when your health drops below the percent that
you set. I will use a simple dll setup that will create a new thread. Using
ReadProcessMemory in a loop within the new thread you will create your own pointers to the
Maximum and Current Health values that can then be used to make a function for your AutoKeyPress at
the time you want it to do so(50% HP & Below, 40% HP & Below ect...).

Here is the download link, it is just a wordpad document:
Attached Files
File Type: rar [TwelveSky]Finding Pointers and Offsets.rar (11.7 KB, 472 views)

5 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
when i find the offset/pointer address of somthing. how do i make it stay froze?
im playing 12sky and i frece the chi offset value and when i buff 3 times (270% of my chi)
i get DC'd? can you help tell me how to make it freze server side or somthing?
sorry im new to this