Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disable AK

Discussion on Disable AK within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disable AK

Im looking for a working radar, or if someone point me to where I can disable AK server check.

Currently I am using Wireshark to filter packet headers and make a list of players around me but with no location.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how do you disable DEP?
08/31/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
how do i disable dep on windows 7 if my command prompt is blocked by admin(virus)? anybody?
How To Disable İpFw?
06/01/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Someone help me howto disable ipfw ? İpfw blocking all ip's :(
How to disable HS?
12/26/2010 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hi. Is there any tutorial or something to disable the metin2 HackShield? Please post only in ENGLISH ! I want to disable the HackShield to fish with more accounts......:rtfm::confused::handsdown:
How to Disable GG??
09/14/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
might think uninstalling the game that Game Guard came with would be enough, but unfortunately you'd be wrong! Game Guard buries itself deeply into your system, so even removing the game leaves behind several hidden files. What's more, there's no option to uninstall it from Windows Device Manager, and it doesn't appear on your Start Menu programs either. So how do you get rid of it? Unfortunately, there's currently no way to simply remove Game Guard yet continue to play the game as Game...