Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Learning instead of leeching ?

Discussion on Learning instead of leeching ? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Learning instead of leeching ?

Well, most of players come here to download what is made by the few hackers. Personnally, i would like to do some hacks by my own, i know it's not 10 minutes learning and go, i've made one !
But, if you gave us the basics, explaining how you learnt (links, tuto, tips, idk what...), it could be a great help, and you may see less forumers crying and asking for hacks, because doing by ourself !

Tell me what you think about it...
Old 11/02/2011, 23:24   #2

I'm agreed pls learn!
Old 11/03/2011, 13:43   #3

lol

yes
Old 11/03/2011, 19:43   #4

ty

Ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Learning, not leeching
06/10/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hi id like to start out saying i can learn things fast and am currently in year 1 of my computer class which all we did was C programming so i have some knowledge in one programming language but im pretty sure its not the one i need. im wondering if anyone who actually does their own hacks and understands how the stuff works would be willing to teach me what to do, what im looking for, how i should go about something, what programs i should use, and what programming languages i should learn....
c++ learning
10/31/2009 - Kal Online - 21 Replies
Hello all Can anyone be so kind teach me the basic programing for c++, i have a good idea how to bypass the r11 security but i cant make it because i dont know how to use c++ Helpers pm me Enjoy
Learning C++
03/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
I want to learn how to use this program ... if anyone know a site or a good video about that plz tell me .. Thanks And i use 2008 is it good?
Stop Leeching, Start Learning
02/16/2008 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
Just wondering, maybe we should start a learning/teaching thread for people to post tutorials or request explanations on how things work etc. I, for one, would be very interested on how Gex001 makes his teleporters, hack packs, and so on..
Learning VB
05/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I am currently learning Visual Basic programming. to learn, a friend taught me some things: agreement window Buttons to open other forms and a simle 'dice' game. though i wanted an highscore on the dice game and did this: if form3.highscore.caption < form3.score.caption then