Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Side

Discussion on Client Side within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client Side

Is there anything else that is client side in this game besides buffs? Or shall I say entertainer buffed used to be...

So are any other buffs client sided? They could be easily changed with CE.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server side ann client Side things.
08/29/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 10 Replies
Just for more we know guys.. this way none will lose his time. Wtaht we know now is: Speed: Cleint Side. Map Coord: Client side. Damage : Server Side.
Client side or server side?
01/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I have a problem .. in karlos source 5165 with my clinet getted from webpage .. Wen a player is in PK arena and other enter to loto they seeams to be on same map .. they try to hit each other but they don't dmg .. i was looking on source and it seams all is ok because .. lady luck get u in the Loto map and ArenaGurdian take u to other map .. I think the client is massed up .. were can i find other client for 5165 .. my client is downloaded from this forum on section clinet relase
Hackable: Client side vs Server side
05/01/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I'v been reading a bit and I was already familiar with winhex and the likes, so I was able to start messing around in the Dekaron process rather easily. What I'm wondering is, what exactly can be modified, and what use it could be. For example, we know that character experience is server side, so modifying it would have no real purpose, but for some reason, it'll let you equip weapons of higher level if you meet the other requirements, which could also be modified should they need be. So all...
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.
server side/client side
12/19/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
hey guys, could someone make a list for me that has all the server side items and then another that has the client side items? thx in advance 8)