Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Voyage Century Bots/ Macroes

Discussion on Voyage Century Bots/ Macroes within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Voyage Century Bots/ Macroes

Is there any of them that i can download?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2008, 05:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
search in g@@gle
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
]request[Voyage Century emu?
02/28/2010 - Private Server - 7 Replies
Hallo, Ich hab die frage ob evtl. jemand ein team kennt der ein VCO pserver erstellt/erstellen will. Das Spiel Voyage Century Online ist auch unter Bounty Bay Online bekannt. würd mich freuen falls einer was drüber weis. (gegoogelt hab ich reichlich aber keine ansätze gefunden)
About voyage century bots/macro
10/11/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
So, i seen on this forum allot of questions about hacks for voyage century. The last update allow us to use afk mode. This means auto-kill,recovery,loot (loot with a max load capacity to avoid slow the character).Also you can use track option now, who will send you in any city on the fastest route (same as TQ digital with pathfinding). If you want a mining bot/lumber,you should get Auto macro recorder,then simply record some moves and repeat them. I hope this helped and i won't see anymore any...
Voyage Century Online
05/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Any hacks for this game out? Voyage century Online Community Site, Free 3D online nautical game Bots or Hacks? Anything? Thanks.
Voyage Century online
12/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
WOndering any bots or anything for this game at all?
Voyage century ? why not...
04/02/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey guys Please visit this site http://www.voyagecenturyonline.com/ its a amazing 3d game with amazing graphiks and a amazing game play. Its quite new. On the 8th april the game will start official. So comon and try out.