Originally Posted by blinko
lol that'll be the last time I send you anything to build off of. It's obvious that any program can steal passwords...which is why I supply source code with it especially if it's going to be making connections to anything like the Auto-Updater. You however, do not supply any source code and you want to charge for a macro bot lol. Update your gameplay video of you using the bot and make it do something awesome besides looping an attack skill and heals then we'll see
*TRANSLATION* "bitch whine moan"....
Get off your high horse. I'm not using any of your source, its useless to me because it's poorly written. End of story.
Skybot is a grinding bot, what do you expect to see? Magic fairies depositing gold into your inventory?
What Skybot can do that your bot can NOT do:
1. Use the auto route feature
2. Patrol within a given radius of one of 9 set waypoints
3. Detect when a skill is cooling down, being used, or ready to use in order to decide which key to send - This feature alone makes Skybot and your bot function completely different. Most of the lag associated with your bot is due to the fact it has no idea what keys will be accepted by the game. Skybot does know and thats why it uses Skills IMMEDIATELY, and switches targets IMMEDIATELY. By immediately I mean a fraction of a second. Your bot takes 2-5 seconds to find a new target, and does not use 1 skill after another immediately.
4. Skybot's sit function works correctly, where as yours does not.
5. Detects when the buffs can be used, and can be set to use them immediately
6. Has two initial skills instead of just one.
7. Has options to wait for the initial skills, and/or alternate them
8. Has an alternate skill which can be used on a timer or when ready, yours does not
9. Has 4 heal slots plus sit which all work in conjunction with each other, where as yours does not.
10. Has 2 mana slots plus sit, yours has 1
11. Skybot runs through the main while loop on average 2.5 times as fast as your bot running through it's main loop.
So in the end Skybot does more, more effectively, and faster. You know this and that's why your only argument is that it steals passwords. Which it does not.
Bottom line is if your afraid your private information is going to be stolen then don't download anything that isn't opensource. Obviously this isn't very likely or logical. So your argument is ridiculous from the start.
In anycase I am not interested in arguing with some 16 year old kid. Take your flames to another thread.