Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3!!

Discussion on Diablo 3!! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 3!!

Is anybody else anticipating Diablo 3? I've been waiting years for this game! I really can't wait! XD

I was hoping to get a chance at playing the Diablo 3 closed beta, but I didn't get the chance to ;[

I check the blizzard website daily to check if there is any news on the game, anything new or anything about the release date, I've seen the Diablo 3 collectors edition and the diablo 3 mouse, I'm definitely going to get both xD

They announced it's release date had been pushed back to early 2012, I've seen a lot of people say it will be near the end of January or in February, but I personally think it'll be near the end of march, although I hope it is sooner.

Ohhh, also - If anyone has a spare Diablo 2 LOD Key, I'd appreciate it if you want to give it to me XD I've lost mine ;[ And I wanted to play it again before playing diablo 3 xDD
Old 10/23/2011, 07:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwm View Post
Is anybody else anticipating Diablo 3? I've been waiting years for this game! I really can't wait! XD

I was hoping to get a chance at playing the Diablo 3 closed beta, but I didn't get the chance to ;[

I check the blizzard website daily to check if there is any news on the game, anything new or anything about the release date, I've seen the Diablo 3 collectors edition and the diablo 3 mouse, I'm definitely going to get both xD

They announced it's release date had been pushed back to early 2012, I've seen a lot of people say it will be near the end of January or in February, but I personally think it'll be near the end of march, although I hope it is sooner.

Ohhh, also - If anyone has a spare Diablo 2 LOD Key, I'd appreciate it if you want to give it to me XD I've lost mine ;[ And I wanted to play it again before playing diablo 3 xDD
You and I both have been waiting for Diablo 3. xD

About the key, I don't have an extra but isn't their a way to get those for free?
Old 10/23/2011, 10:41   #3

elite*gold: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwm View Post

Hello bobwm,
first of all I would like to tell that there is a own section for Diablo 3.

I've also been waiting for Diablo 3 year for year. I played Diablo 2 & Diablo 2 LOD a long time and it makes so much fun. I think this game is one of the best and Diablo 3 would be also a very, very nice one.

I hope we can play it as soon as possible - January. This would be great. I´ve seen some videos of beta and it looks very good.
Old 10/23/2011, 12:07   #4

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,115

#closed
Closed Thread